Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The album will sound good.
No doubt in my mind about that.
It's just that they purposely cut 7 strong songs because it reminded them of good music they made lol Keep the heat. Cutting great songs from albums is old Nas. There's too many hands in the pot messing with the recipe. It was just him and Hit-Boy alone in LA recording albums. Now he's not even with him recording. He's in NY..
I’m pretty sure you overthinking it haha. Hit Boy and Nas ain’t leaving no heat unreleased haha. Especially Hit Boy.

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
The album will sound good.
No doubt in my mind about that.
It's just that they purposely cut 7 strong songs because it reminded them of good music they made lol Keep the heat. Cutting great songs from albums is old Nas. There's too many hands in the pot messing with the recipe. It was just him and Hit-Boy alone in LA recording albums. Now he's not even with him recording. He's in NY..
sounds like u takin this chick take as true n final.
Nas n Hitboy will make whatever they want to be final. I as a fan will trust the process.
Dont let some random wanna be inna circle-i got some infor-chick, spoil your mood b4 u even hear the music.
Old fans did that with IWW - not trusting Trackmasters n Stoute (n missed out on a classic)

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I’m pretty sure you overthinking it haha. Hit Boy and Nas ain’t leaving no heat unreleased haha. Especially Hit Boy.

The only track that didn't made the cut that we heard was on KD1 the track with the dream a'd and it was a good call. So I trust them (well, mostly Hit boy lol to pick the best tracks)

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas n Hitboy will make whatever they want to be final. I as a fan will trust the process.
Dont let some random wanna be inna circle-i got some infor-chick, spoil your mood b4 u even hear the music.
Old fans did that with IW
Trackmasters n Stoute (n missed out on a classic

Old fans did that with IWW - not trusting Trackmasters n Stoute (n missed out on a classic)
The album will sound good. I got faith in that. Just speculating while we wait. The wolves are hungry for that new music. We've been spoiled the past 2 years.