Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lol What she say about them?
They took the bag and weren't paying artists as much as they claimed, the Triller deal was bad, should have done it independent, etc. Some of that may have merit and I criticized them in the past but...if I'm a fringe member of the squad I'm not getting online and talking shyt lol.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They took the bag and weren't paying artists as much as they claimed, the Triller deal was bad, should have done it independent, etc. Some of that may have merit and I criticized them in the past but...if I'm a fringe member of the squad I'm not getting online and talking shyt lol.

To be fair no one knows about this show and I swear to you only like a handful people know about it so I can see why she gets comfortable lol

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way she's live now and y'all are going to be pissed lol
She said he had 7 songs that resembled Magic for KD3
and he scrapped it because he doesn't want the KD series to
sound like Magic. He was actually dismissive of it off some
if they want that they can go back and listen to that and my other old stuff.
She's saying a lot and all I gotta say is Nas is getting some percurliar advice.
I definitely won’t be pissed. I love the more modern sound for 2022. That is actually more ideal in my eyes.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely won’t be pissed. I love the more modern sound for 2022. That is actually more ideal in my eyes.
The album will sound good.
No doubt in my mind about that.
It's just that they purposely cut 7 strong songs because it reminded them of good music they made lol Keep the heat. Cutting great songs from albums is old Nas. There's too many hands in the pot messing with the recipe. It was just him and Hit-Boy alone in LA recording albums. Now he's not even with him recording. He's in NY..

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
breh you overthink everything go over every possible scenario :pachaha: . @kes929 likes everything both of y'all should be a part of Nas team:dead:

I would have been furloughed during the King Disease 1 sessions if I was on the team

"Yeah no this is hot but I think people are gonna shyt on it gawd?"

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The album will sound good.
No doubt in my mind about that.
It's just that they purposely cut 7 strong songs because it reminded them of good music they made lol Keep the heat. Cutting great songs from albums is old Nas. There's too many hands in the pot messing with the recipe. It was just him and Hit-Boy alone in LA recording albums. Now he's not even with him recording. He's in NY..

:lupe: