Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You gotta hear how she's describing all of this.
Reading between the lines their actually feeling the pressure with this album.
The album has gone thru a few reconstructions.

shyt. :francis:
when the gawd thats overthinking thats not good

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I def know Hit-Boy understands the common feedback from the audience is that each album has been better than the previous one. So whatever iteration of KD3 ends up being the final version, I know it'll be fire. The fact they're feeling the pressure is a good thing.
End of the day I trust Hit Boy so it's hard to worry about beats or sound direction. If I had a request for the album I'd like bigger records that can be toured. With Magic you got 40-16 Building which bangs live, or Speechless which is a nice change of pace record live plus Dedicated. There are some tracks on KD1 and 2 that work live but overall I'd like a bigger focus on anthems or tracks that just bang live.

I'd also like big features, which sounds like it might not happen. But given this is the trilogy end why not go out with a bang. Kendrick, Cole, Drake...give me one of them. Something left field like Sade. Wu Tang and/or AZ. Another Rick Ross classic. Give the chicks something dope with SZA or somebody.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Not good at all bro Smh

The Pandemic had Hit and Nas in a zone for close to 18 months. Everyone outside and other commitments so it was gonna take time

But hey on the flip side at least they working. Im curious though, it sounds like other people are having input and was it like that with the other 2 albums or just them

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Pandemic had Hit and Nas in a zone for close to 18 months. Everyone outside and other commitments so it was gonna take time

But hey on the flip side at least they working. Im curious though, it sounds like other people are having input and was it like that with the other 2 albums or just them
Definitely sounds like other people have input now, including her lol
I'm sure the album will be great tho.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I ain’t worried about nothin that chick sayin. I don’t know why y’all stressin yallselves about it. Lol
It's the nature of being a Nas fan. They just dropped 2 potentially top 5 Nas albums in his catalogue(depends on the person) nikkaz still:lupe::lupe:. Some of this is Nas fault none of his albums really sound the same. So nikkaz start worrying about direction I hope he do this 96 Esco ect...:pachaha:. Me personally just give me another solid album he already the GOAT imo nothing else to prove. We already know people especially in the media going to dismiss it no matter how good it sounds