Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Can someone explain what makes them believe that account is legit? I believed it at first, but everything starting to look real funny now.

Didn't this person claim "August is ours" or something like that? Now it's looking like the album isn't going to drop in August. How do we know this person knows anything?

They have both an Twitter and IG that has clips from Nas circle going out and backstage at events for years that you dont find from anyone else.
She's definetly someone from NY who's on the team.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nas probably want to chill after the tour. Probably don’t want to be heavy promoting after the tour. Them tours gotta be exhausting.

I mean he doesnt do that much promo anymore anyway for his albums and theres something to be said about dropping an album and being out on tour when some people may wanna interview you even on zoom.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:francis:

:comeon:

The person running this account has been saying so many contrary things in regards to KD3 that I don't really know how to feel.

I think focus group means the team.
One consistent thing they've been saying is hes rapping rapping, which dont usually say

Like I said with 3 albums they released Hit and Nas had more time together in LA while stuff was still kinda lock down for the most part. This year both been outside with other stuff (Nas back doing live shows, Hit Boy being more demand for notable projects all year)

So I would rather they find time and hopefully thats happening now.

August seems too sandwhich now. He could surprise drop this weekend but then Khaled is next week and thats gonna dominate the convo especially with his features.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why listen to someone who purposely keeps you off-balance with misleading information?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
She has mentioned features in the past that have come to fruition. Like I said she posted the link on her Twitter to Stationhead before to listen.
What features? There was a guy on Reddit who posted about the Em feature on EPMD 2 and the Magic album before both were released. What feature did this girl give away? I was looking for specifics.
They have both an Twitter and IG that has clips from Nas circle going out and backstage at events for years that you dont find from anyone else.
She's definetly someone from NY who's on the team.
Someone in one of these Nas threads said the videos and pictures were all sourced from different IGs.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What features? There was a guy on Reddit who posted about the Em feature on EPMD 2 and the Magic album before both were released. What feature did this girl give away? I was looking for specifics.

Someone in one of these Nas threads said the videos and pictures were all sourced from different IGs.
Fam why don’t you do the logical thing and download the Stationhead app and listen haha. That will allow you to formulate your opinion on if she is legit or not.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Facts. I also think she purposely keeps us off balance so that the surprise factor hits when the news is officially ready to drop. But there is some gems in what she be saying.

Who is this person keeping off balance exactly?

The coli KD III thread & the 5 people that reply to his/her tweets? :mjlol:

Person tweeting most likely knows much as we do.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
The 2023 Grammy Awards deadline is Sept. 30.
All of his studio albums since HHID have been nominated for Best Rap Album of The Year aside from NASIR.
I don't know if they're thinking about these kind of things or not when they're setting a release date.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 2023 Grammy Awards deadline is Sept. 30.
All of his studio albums since HHID have been nominated for Best Rap Album of The Year aside from NASIR.
I don't know if they're thinking about these kind of things or not when they're setting a release date.
If he releases KD3 after that he can still submit Magic.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That KingEsco's become annoying as fukk, he(?)'s basically been going out of his way to tell us that KD3 might be disappointing- WEIRD way to market this shyt.
He/she went from "no new music is good, waiting on Nas" to "Nas is rapping like Live at the BBQ" to "shout outs to the real ones who tell you your shyt isn't sounding right, and shout out to the GOAT for being willing to make changes." Huh??? It just sounds like nonstop contradictory bravado...or dikkriding. Not to mention the nonstop "KD2 or Magic sound" questions and insinuations, suggesting the old fans like Magic because of the boom bap vibes but didn't like KD2. Most of the Nas fans and stans online liked both, a lot.

I like the idea of getting good advice from trusted people, and wonder who was in that group. Possibly Swizz? But I'd also be worried about having someone on my team who immediately went from "this is amazing" to "GOATs recognize when they aren't sounding right, and make changes" like the drop of a hat. I'm sure that person is good at various things, hence being on the team in the first place, but maybe this particular thing isn't the strong suit...