Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gotta say I'm starting to hate how the camp is letting information out like this. Would rather hear something official or nothing at all. This account has been around for a while from what I remember and might have some legitimacy to it, Jungle needs to tell them to stfu in queensbridge language dun.

And that includes the joint being possibly already mastered...

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Gotta say I'm starting to hate how the camp is letting information out like this. Would rather hear something official or nothing at all. This account has been around for a while from what I remember and might have some legitimacy to it, Jungle needs to tell them to stfu in queensbridge language dun.

This account always been consistently inconsistent, I think they got connections but they been wrong or contradicted themselves too many times

The thing about mastering not from them though, the dude who mixed KD1, KD2 and Magic had on his instagram stories that he was mixing new Nas tracks a few weeks back so that definitely wasn't BS, but also don't mean the album done and no word on it being mastered yet

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He/she went from "no new music is good, waiting on Nas" to "Nas is rapping like Live at the BBQ" to "shout outs to the real ones who tell you your shyt isn't sounding right, and shout out to the GOAT for being willing to make changes." Huh??? It just sounds like nonstop contradictory bravado...or dikkriding. Not to mention the nonstop "KD2 or Magic sound" questions and insinuations, suggesting the old fans like Magic because of the boom bap vibes but didn't like KD2. Most of the Nas fans and stans online liked both, a lot.

I like the idea of getting good advice from trusted people, and wonder who was in that group. Possibly Swizz? But I'd also be worried about having someone on my team who immediately went from "this is amazing" to "GOATs recognize when they aren't sounding right, and make changes" like the drop of a hat. I'm sure that person is good at various things, hence being on the team in the first place, but maybe this particular thing isn't the strong suit...
Nah I doubt swizz was part of that group haha.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Can someone explain what makes them believe that account is legit? I believed it at first, but everything starting to look real funny now.

Didn't this person claim "August is ours" or something like that? Now it's looking like the album isn't going to drop in August. How do we know this person knows anything?

The account posts pictures and videos that are basically exclusives. You won’t see them on any any other fan sites. They’re definitely plugged in. Might not be in the inner circle but definitely affiliated

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The account posts pictures and videos that are basically exclusives. You won’t see them on any any other fan sites. They’re definitely plugged in. Might not be in the inner circle but definitely affiliated

Many of the pictures and videos that ig posts have been posted before by other people.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

Many of the pictures and videos that ig posts have been posted before by other people.
Somebody else said the same thing.

Plus the way this person writes is really strange. They're either foreign or a whole weirdo. I can't imagine someone on Nas' team would come off that unprofessional.
Unless any one can point out some exclusive information that came from this person I'm going to assume they're running game on you all.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

I really hope the album doesn't suffer from all the hype and expectations. Every album Nas has done with Hit-Boy came out of nowhere, and we only knew KD3 was 100% happening because Nas went out of his way to announce it on record. I have no doubt the album is going to be great, but it's a different feeling now. People have invitations to dream about what the album will sound like or who's on it. It just increases pressure.

Unless there's no KD3. It never existed. Nas said his album was done six years ago, and it wasn't done. KD3's not on the way, they already fed the buzz.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That KingEsco's become annoying as fukk, he(?)'s basically been going out of his way to tell us that KD3 might be disappointing- WEIRD way to market this shyt.

once I learned who that poster was, I don’t even pay attention to them corny posts. It’s really a Stan with a funny style weird obsession. Regardless if he’s in that outer circle. It’s weird.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This account always been consistently inconsistent, I think they got connections but they been wrong or contradicted themselves too many times

The thing about mastering not from them though, the dude who mixed KD1, KD2 and Magic had on his instagram stories that he was mixing new Nas tracks a few weeks back so that definitely wasn't BS, but also don't mean the album done and no word on it being mastered yet
Bruh I’ve said like 6 times on this app. Why don’t y’all download the Stationhead app and listen to her when she does the radio show from time time. That will give y’all a better idea instead of guessing haha. She literally put the app on her Twitter.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
At the end of the day its just a Twitter account. It doesn’t really nor should have much bearing on anticipations for the album. The main reason everyone thought KD3 was coming in August was because the previous two came in August AND the engineer for all three Hit-Boy produced Nas albums posted that they were in the Mastering stage earlier this month. That plus Hit Boy has been in comment sections liking people who have been asking for the album’s release date and posting fire emojis in response to people who said August. Also it made sense as Nas is about to go on a big tour and having new material to tour with is always a good thing.

KD3 will come when it comes. I don’t think any true Nas fan is going to throw a fit simply because our release projections, and August ISN’T over by the way. He could literally drop the album next Friday or it could be early September.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day its just a Twitter account. It doesn’t really nor should have much bearing on anticipations for the album. The main reason everyone thought KD3 was coming in August was because the previous two came in August AND the engineer for all three Hit-Boy produced Nas albums posted that they were in the Mastering stage earlier this month. That plus Hit Boy has been in comment sections liking people who have been asking for the album’s release date and posting fire emojis in response to people who said August. Also it made sense as Nas is about to go on a big tour and having new material to tour with is always a good thing.

KD3 will come when it comes. I don’t think any true Nas fan is going to throw a fit simply because our release projections, and August ISN’T over by the way. He could literally drop the album next Friday or it could be early September.
This is all facts

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
id love a banks nas track ..never gonna happen tho