Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
The person running this account has been saying so many contrary things in regards to KD3 that I don't really know how to feel.
Da fuk is that person supposed to be anyway?

I highly doubt Nas has any "Social media" insiders. Nas has always came off to me as a guy that keeps his inner circle small.

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde

:francis:

:comeon:

The person running this account has been saying so many contrary things in regards to KD3 that I don't really know how to feel.

Not trying to sound like Ransom but I think Nas is doing that thing again where he sounds off beat.

That's why that 'punch in' technique that Hit Boy uses to record him works so well for him at this point in his career.

The 'Life is Good' person that runs that account is funny style but I'm worried.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I also don't think Nas is the type to have a focus group test an album lol. Unless they mean his inner circle/people he trusts the opinion of by that.

Bringing up Live at the BBQ is interesting

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, I ask who the fuk is that supposed to be?

That account reminds me of the fraud cac that lives in Canada trying to act like he was a Joe Budden insider. Blew my mind why some of y'all kept post his crap like it was the gospel.
She's legit bro...
Nas is low key so it's only so much she'll reveal. Every once in awhile there's a gem on that twitter tho lol

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trying to sound like Ransom but I think Nas is doing that thing again where he sounds off beat.

That's why that 'punch in' technique that Hit Boy uses to record him works so well for him at this point in his career.

The 'Life is Good' person that runs that account is funny style but I'm worried.
He's punching in sometimes because his writing style has changed. He comes with lines off the top now or writes it in his phone on the spot. Basically he's just not spending as much time on his process as much as he use to lol That's what was shown on his Masterclass.

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
He's punching in sometimes because his writing style has changed. He comes with lines off the top now or writes it in his phone on the spot. Basically he's just not spending as much time on his process as much as he use to lol That's what was shown on his Masterclass.
Thank you. That's what I was referring to.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Again, I ask who the fuk is that supposed to be?

That account reminds me of the fraud cac that lives in Canada trying to act like he was a Joe Budden insider. Blew my mind why some of y'all kept post his crap like it was the gospel.

I have no idea why they keep posting that account like it’s gospel. None of the information is useful and most times its outright wrong. Like when they said Nas was gonna go on this epic feature run leading up to KD3.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Can someone explain what makes them believe that account is legit? I believed it at first, but everything starting to look real funny now.

Didn't this person claim "August is ours" or something like that? Now it's looking like the album isn't going to drop in August. How do we know this person knows anything?

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain what makes them believe that account is legit? I believed it at first, but everything starting to look real funny now.

Didn't this person claim "August is ours" or something like that? Now it's looking like the album isn't going to drop in August. How do we know this person knows anything?
The person actually has a radio show on Stationhead radio. She comes on a talks about what’s going on with the team every so often. She even posted a link on a twitter to listen in. You have to have the Stationhead app. I listen all the time, when she comes on.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The person actually has a radio show on Stationhead radio. She comes on a talks about what’s going on with the team every so often. She even posted a link on a twitter to listen in. You have to have the Stationhead app. I listen all the time, when she comes on.
And what has she said that makes you think she's legit?

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's legit bro...
Nas is low key so it's only so much she'll reveal. Every once in awhile there's a gem on that twitter tho lol
Facts. I also think she purposely keeps us off balance so that the surprise factor hits when the news is officially ready to drop. But there is some gems in what she be saying.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what has she said that makes you think she's legit?
Bruh some of the stuff she talks about on there, it’s no way she would know it without being part of the team. She talks about Nas stuff but keeps it to a point where she doesn’t give too much away.