Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think Khaled's album drops on the 26th. But I don't think Nas cares much about those kind of conflicts. He put out KD2 the same night everyone assumed Kanye would drop.

Yea but lets be honest anybody with a brain knew Kanye’s “bi-polar” ass wasn’t dropping that week. Nas and Khaled are real life good friends and everybody knows Khaled wants that first week spotlight to himself so I doubt either one of them would want to “impede” on the other’s releases.

We COULD be looking at first week September which is not Nas birthday month but also the official kick off of the tour with Wu-Tang. I don’t know how the logistics would work with setting up interviews and promo when he’ll be on the road but its not impossible to get that all done

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Fire Proof" is Hit-Boy single dropping friday.
Maybe KD 3 next week then. If he's implying it's coming soon and since we know Nas is touring during all of september there isn't much other choice.
I guess he technically could drop it sept 2nd. If he did promo that led up to it even though the tour starts that week.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I get the impression from the fan account on twitter/IG connected to Nas team, hes recharged and gonna finish the album next couple of weeks before touring and Hit Boy too seems focused on it after that MTV interview now that other stuff is out the way .
I think they should then drop it after the tour which finishes early October anyway. Its only like a 5 week tour so its not a big deal to have to release not in August.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the impression from the fan account on twitter/IG connected to Nas team, hes recharged and gonna finish the album next couple of weeks before touring and Hit Boy too seems focused on it after that MTV interview now that other stuff is out the way .
I think they should then drop it after the tour which finishes early October anyway. Its only like a 5 week tour so its not a big deal to have to release not in August.
Nas probably want to chill after the tour. Probably don’t want to be heavy promoting after the tour. Them tours gotta be exhausting.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it’s after the Grammy deadline