Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That man Game really challenged Hit to make 30 beats aka waste his time only for Game to use 6 on a 30 track album:francis:
Hit-Boy has been pressing all the right buttons lately but he dropped the ball asking Game to let him do a whole album for him. In theory I get it. You helped the vet from the east coast get back his proper position so you figure you'd do the same for a vet from the West. He didn't factor in the unpredictability of the Game. This wasn't worth his while.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hit-Boy has been pressing all the right buttons lately but he dropped the ball asking Game to let him do a whole album for him. In theory I get it. You helped the vet from the east coast get back his proper position so you figure you'd do the same for a vet from the West. He didn't factor in the unpredictability of the Game. This wasn't worth his while.

I think Game approached him and he was feeling his run and went for it

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Bruh I’ve said like 6 times on this app. Why don’t y’all download the Stationhead app and listen to her when she does the radio show from time time. That will give y’all a better idea instead of guessing haha. She literally put the app on her Twitter.
That's probably exactly what she's lying and running game for, to trick people into paying attention to her radio thing. Why would I tune in to her show if she's not giving away any info and most likely lying about her connections :what:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way she's live now and y'all are going to be pissed lol
She said he had 7 songs that resembled Magic for KD3
and he scrapped it because he doesn't want the KD series to
sound like Magic. He was actually dismissive of it off some
if they want that they can go back and listen to that and my other old stuff.
She's saying a lot and all I gotta say is Nas is getting some percurliar advice.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
She's saying a lot and all I gotta say is Nas is getting some percurliar advice.

So the "hard truths" she tweeted about was that his team feels he needs to go a more commercial route? Not sure what the KD series sound is since the first 2 don't necessarily sound the same.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Why are we going to be pissed? Im not looking for Magic part II from KD3. In fact the mix of records he has for KD2 was almost perfect.