Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
so what would your personal expectation be for it to sell on the 19th with more or less zero promo ?
Probably in the same range as the first two installments. 40-60k, maybe more depending on the features.
He's looking at another top #5 debut.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
If it's coming next week then we're probably getting the announcement tomorrow.
KD2 was announced on thursday July 29th for a release the next friday.
I think they're gonna go the same route with atleast a one week rollout rather than the Magic surprise drop.
If we don't get any news in the next ten days or so then the album is probably not dropping this month.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's coming next week then we're probably getting the announcement tomorrow.
KD2 was announced on thursday July 29th for a release the next friday.
I think they're gonna go the same route with atleast a one week rollout rather than the Magic surprise drop.
If we don't get any news in the next ten days or so then the album is probably not dropping this month.
I hope you’re right. I’ve been wrong all week haha

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
so what would your personal expectation be for it to sell on the 19th with more or less zero promo ?

I’d like to see Nas sell 60K+ first week but he needs a REAL roll out to do it. Its entirely possible if thats what he wants but he’s got to go the traditional route. Single/Video and an interview run. It would be cool for him to return to Breakfast Club since the original team is about to disband. Of course LA Leakers, Ebro, maybe a return to Drink Champs. All the platforms that have traditionally shown him respect.

I’m thinking if we don’t get anything this Friday then it’ll be a 26th release date.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps

Looks like as expected Nas on the Game album

I still feel they may just make announcement Monday so The Game album has it's focus then onto Nas. KD2 announcement was premature as NME put out article it seemed early so no announcement today doesn't necessarily mean nothing next week

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France

Looks like as expected Nas on the Game album

I still feel they may just make announcement Monday so The Game album has it's focus then onto Nas. KD2 announcement was premature as NME put out article it seemed early so no announcement today doesn't necessarily mean nothing next week

He's not on Game album but on the Mi Abaga one dropping next week, a Nigerian rapper.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
He's not on Game album but on the Mi Abaga one dropping next week, a Nigerian rapper.

haha i was way off then.

Don't think any beef but did notice Nas and Game don't follow each other on IG which random for them not to considering both follow a lot of people.