Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U don’t fukk wit Joey Badass shyt? It was dope and Nas even made a guest appearance.
That is one of the highlights of the year. Do I think it will stick with me for a year or more I’m not sure. There have been some solid albums this year but not that one for me yet.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My AOTY right now is Kendrick, but Pusha T, Snoop Dogg, Lupe Fiasco, Black Star, and Joey all released great projects.

I’m looking forward to seeing what Game is going to deliver with Drillmatic
I’m looking forward to the game too

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I pretty much listen to all rap. So Kendrick, snoop, Pusha t, lil durk, Drake, I’m blanking on others right now but none of have stuck with me. Oh and the lupe and Joey bad ass were solid too. I think pusha t album disappointed me the most

I haven't revisited the Pusha album in a long time. Really liked it when it came out, it's good but just one dimensional for me. In terms of other stuff that came out that I really like...

Billy Woods - Aethiopes (my rap AOTY so far by a mile)
Vince Staples - Ramona Park Broke My Heart
Curren$y & Alchemist - Continuance
Future - I Never Liked You
Lupe Fiasco - Drill Music In Zion

I like Conway's album. Like Earl's album. I like Kendrick's album although was disappointed by it a lot. Mozzy album is cool, Pusha album good despite my issues. Boldy James album w/Real Bad Man is dope.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
The only albums that stuck with me this year are Lupe, Joey, Pusha T, Elzhi & Quelle Chris.

All solid projects.

With albums that are expected to be released this year (Roc & Nas etc) I think they’ll get topped.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't revisited the Pusha album in a long time. Really liked it when it came out, it's good but just one dimensional for me. In terms of other stuff that came out that I really like...

Billy Woods - Aethiopes (my rap AOTY so far by a mile)
Vince Staples - Ramona Park Broke My Heart
Curren$y & Alchemist - Continuance
Future - I Never Liked You
Lupe Fiasco - Drill Music In Zion

I like Conway's album. Like Earl's album. I like Kendrick's album although was disappointed by it a lot. Mozzy album is cool, Pusha album good despite my issues. Boldy James album w/Real Bad Man is dope.
I’ll have to check out Billie woods today

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Is drillmatic really comes 12th to begin with? . It's not really sure :patrice:

I prefer drillmatic to drop before KD3 tho
I think this time it's really coming, they shoot a video with Big Sean and Game has said multiple times since he announced that date that it was the real deal and there won't be any other pushbacks.
Even when he announced he was taking a break from social media he promised the album was still coming on the 12th.

Last edited:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Damn so are we getting Game on the 12th then Nas on the 19th?

Y'all think they would release them a week apart? Seems kinda fast......

They may wanna let Game's shyt marinate for a few weeks to do those numbers!

nah, at this point nas shouldn't be pressed by the numbers game. and it's not like back in the days when people had to spend their 15 dollars on one cd. One week apart it's great. it gives possibility for nas to be number one on the streaming platforms

and it's fukkin nas, the fukk it will look like being scared of the game, theres always gonna be someone every week anyways

Last edited:

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
nah, at this point nas shouldn't be pressed by the numbers game. and it's not like back in the days when people had to spend their 15 dollars on one cd. One week apart it's great. it gives possibility for nas to be number one on the streaming platforms

and it's fukkin nas, the fukk it will look like being scared of the game, theres always be someone every week

This true but i thought bc both are produced by Hit-Boy and both are sorta major releases I thought they might wanna let Game's shyt breathe a bit first.....but you right there is some big releases every week of August except the 19th

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just listened to the joe budden podcast and I hope Nas kill these other rappers again with KD3 like I know he will. The disrespect on that podcast is astonishing.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Just listened to the joe budden podcast and I hope Nas kill these other rappers again with KD3 like I know he will. The disrespect on that podcast is astonishing.
What were they saying?