Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was they saying? How they disrespecting him after just praising his last few efforts?
Just more indirect Jay is the greatest and there is nobody having any other conversations. Just the usual jay d riding. Nothing too serious, I just love when Nas shuts the entire industry up. I can’t wait for kd3.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
King's Disease II was announced on Thursday one week before the release.
If we're not getting any info this week then it's not looking good. We'll see.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Just more indirect Jay is the greatest and there is nobody having any other conversations. Just the usual jay d riding. Nothing too serious, I just love when Nas shuts the entire industry up. I can’t wait for kd3.

I don't think a "Jay is the greatest and it's not close" argument is unfair, anymore than the same argument would be for Nas/Pac/Big. Pick one and roll with it. They all have arguments for why they're the GOAT.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think a "Jay is the greatest and it's not close" argument is unfair, anymore than the same argument would be for Nas/Pac/Big. Pick one and roll with it. They all have arguments for why they're the GOAT.
Saying jay is the goat is fine but saying it’s not close is insane. I don’t mind people choosing who they choose. The narratives in the mainstream is wild too me though

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Saying jay is the goat is fine but saying it’s not close is insane. I don’t mind people choosing who they choose. The narratives in the mainstream is wild too me though

I don't think it's insane for any of those four. If you're a Jay fan you're gonna argue he has the most hits, most consistent, most points on the board (songs, moments, albums) during his prime, most classic songs etc etc. If you're a Pac fan you're gonna do the Pac version of that argument which would be most classic songs, most dominant sales wise, best double album, most iconic, etc. Biggie version would be best rapper period, best two album run, best flow. Nas argument would be best lyrically, best two album run, most inventive/creative, best voice, best flow.

Would I be wrong in assuming most of yall would say Nas is the greatest and it's not close?
:pachaha:

I got no issues if it's an argument about those four. If you making a "Wayne is the greatest and it's not close" argument then yea I'm gonna have a problem, although I do respect Wayne a lot lol

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King's Disease II was announced on Thursday one week before the release.
If we're not getting any info this week then it's not looking good. We'll see.
I’m sure nas on the game album too, it would be a nice little roll into the album
I don't think it's insane for any of those four. If you're a Jay fan you're gonna argue he has the most hits, most consistent, most points on the board (songs, moments, albums) during his prime, most classic songs etc etc. If you're a Pac fan you're gonna do the Pac version of that argument which would be most classic songs, most dominant sales wise, best double album, most iconic, etc. Biggie version would be best rapper period, best two album run, best flow. Nas argument would be best lyrically, best two album run, most inventive/creative, best voice, best flow.

Would I be wrong in assuming most of yall would say Nas is the greatest and it's not close?

I got no issues if it's an argument about those four. If you making a "Wayne is the greatest and it's not close" argument then yea I'm gonna have a problem, although I do respect Wayne a lot lol
haha you might be right. It might be the biasness in me

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
I don't think it's insane for any of those four. If you're a Jay fan you're gonna argue he has the most hits, most consistent, most points on the board (songs, moments, albums) during his prime, most classic songs etc etc. If you're a Pac fan you're gonna do the Pac version of that argument which would be most classic songs, most dominant sales wise, best double album, most iconic, etc. Biggie version would be best rapper period, best two album run, best flow. Nas argument would be best lyrically, best two & three album runs, most classic albums, longest run, most inventive/creative, best voice, best flow and a classic in each of the last 4 decades.

Fixed:obama::ahh:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France

Seeing the projections for last week's releases, Nas should definitely drop KD3 the 19th, there's nothing big dropping in the next two weeks and the numbers from Bad Bunny, YoungBoy and Beyonce are going to decrease.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seeing the projections for last week's releases, Nas should definitely drop KD3 the 19th, there's nothing big dropping in the next two weeks and the numbers from Bad Bunny, YoungBoy and Beyonce are going to decrease.

so what would your personal expectation be for it to sell on the 19th with more or less zero promo ?