Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Coop kinda pissed me off
We were having a GREAT convo with her and then Coop fell asleep and his snoring was so loud she couldn’t tell who it was and she kicked ME out the group lol

I was literally like WTF SMH lol
That’s wild. Opportunity of a lifetime and he fukked up. He better not start talking crazy about HitBoy and Nas now either. What he needs to do is apologize and take the L. If that was me that flyer would’ve been ready within the fukking hour they asked me and I’d be damned if I fell asleep during a live with an insider.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
That’s wild. Opportunity of a lifetime and he fukked up. He better not start talking crazy about HitBoy and Nas now either. What he needs to do is apologize and take the L. If that was me that flyer would’ve been ready within the fukking hour they asked me and I’d be damned if I fell asleep during a live with an insider.

yep, not only that but when it was time to the listening party, they took so long that I said f*ck it and went to spotify instead. Even roundtable podcast lowkey kinda shytted on him sayin he should only talk about the music and stop antagonize fans with the streams talk. But to be fair I appreciate the work they did in defending nas and call out those anti nas publications. hit boy still shouted em out on insta. they just need to get their shyt together if they want to grow their channel

the insider said nas and hit boy closed the king's disease series (which is a good thing) but they will still make music together

she also said that nas wants to hang out with the producers he work with, specially if they are los angeles based, like hit boy is, because of his kid he don't want to sit on a another city too long. he still cool with primo swizz and large pro even if he don't release music with them

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

The flyer wasn’t Coop’s fault. Mike dropped the ball and Coop was PISSED about it and apologetic towards ole girl. Apparently he and her have developed more of a relationship so they’re super cool with each other.

The flyer incident happened over the past two days. Coop took it on the chin but you could tell he was MAD and behind the scenes it seems like he and Mike have some communication issues to work out.

We went into a conversation regarding Nas recording process and she talked about the craziness of the Nasir recordings and how frustrated Nas was working with Kanye and how Ye didn’t send Nas the first beat until the WEEK OF the release. She said during the Queensbridge listening event Nas and Kanye were in the back of the car still recording. She implied Nas was NOT happy with the whole fiasco but that Kanye sees Nas as a superhero and told him to his face “You’re NAS! This is light work for you!”

We were getting some GREAT stories about the lead up to KD3 when Coop fell asleep. Like I said I was a little tight because she couldn’t tell who was snoring and ended up kicking Coop AND me out! I had sooooo many other questions I wanted to ask!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
The flyer wasn’t Coop’s fault. Mike dropped the ball and Coop was PISSED about it and apologetic towards ole girl. Apparently he and her have developed more of a relationship so they’re super cool with each other.

The flyer incident happened over the past two days. Coop took it on the chin but you could tell he was MAD and behind the scenes it seems like he and Mike have some communication issues to work out.

We went into a conversation regarding Nas recording process and she talked about the craziness of the Nasir recordings and how frustrated Nas was working with Kanye and how Ye didn’t send Nas the first beat until the WEEK OF the release. She said during the Queensbridge listening event Nas and Kanye were in the back of the car still recording. She implied Nas was NOT happy with the whole fiasco but that Kanye sees Nas as a superhero and told him to his face “You’re NAS! This is light work for you!”

We were getting some GREAT stories about the lead up to KD3 when Coop fell asleep. Like I said I was a little tight because she couldn’t tell who was snoring and ended up kicking Coop AND me out! I had sooooo many other questions I wanted to ask!
That’s OD. If it was Mike’s fault I woulda been pissed off too if I was COOP. shyt looks OD unprofessional. It’s not just a Nas and HitBoy thing. It’s an industry thing this could’ve really put them on the map. Like I said if it was me I would’ve had that flyer done within the hour of them asking for it. That Kanye shyt is crazy too. nikka is a sucka for that.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
When the trumpet drops end of Once a Man, Twice a Child

b0f0af88db09576c516b948d7b433661.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That’s OD. If it was Mike’s fault I woulda been pissed off too if I was COOP. shyt looks OD unprofessional. It’s not just a Nas and HitBoy thing. It’s an industry thing this could’ve really put them on the map. Like I said if it was me I would’ve had that flyer done within the hour of them asking for it. That Kanye shyt is crazy too. nikka is a sucka for that.

Kanye is legitimately insane the way she told it. He TRULY believed that Nas could make a classic album in only 4 days.

She said it was THE most hectic time working for Nas.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Man, hearing all this stuff about the Nasir fiasco it shows how Kanye really dropped the ball with Nas man.......like Nasir was kinda trash. Kanye shoulda gave Nas those College dropout and Late Registration soul type beats to flow over, but we get some half assed shyt instead.
Hit Boy was right when calling his mental ass out.

Also, does the Nas and Primo album possibly excite me? Yea.....but at the same time, Primo usually does hard joints. Street bangers.
Listening to KD3, could Primo pull of a beat like WTF SMH? Get Light or Legit with all the beat changes? I dont know, those types of beats ain't in Primo's bag or wheelhouse.

It just goes to show you how versatile Hit Boy is......shyt Hit Boy even replicated Primo's style with "Wave Gods......"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
yep, not only that but when it was time to the listening party, they took so long that I said f*ck it and went to spotify instead. Even roundtable podcast lowkey kinda shytted on him sayin he should only talk about the music and stop antagonize fans xith the streams talk. But to be fair I appreciate the work they did in defending nas and call out those anti nas publications. hit boy still shouted em out on insta. they just need to get their shyt together if they want to grow their channel

the insider said nas and hit boy closed the king's disease series (which is a good thing) but they will still make music together

she also said that nas wants to hang out with the producers he work with, specially if they are los angeles based, like hit boy is, because of his kid he don't want to sit on a another city too long. he still coolwith primo swizz and large pro even if he don't release music with them
I hope they stay close. Cause Damian and Nas was damn near inseparable during their run and it don’t even seem like they speak to eachother now.