Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
What happened with Coop? I hear shorty pissed him off. Which it don’t seem like it’s hard to do that nikka come off sassy as fukk to me. Lol

I didn't listen fully but apparently they asked them to do a flyer for their listening party and they didn't put it on time. Hit boy was like they ain't professional.
Coop was litteraly snoring during the live. He embarrassed himself on this one

It was super interesting. She talked about how Nas be when it came about collaborations. Like if he do a verse for you he might not clear it if you take too long to put it out because he moves into a different space. He also sometimes cancel a feature if he don't like the artist album that the song is on. There's a lot of features that sit on the shelves. Entire albums too.
He tries to get his masters back. The more he releases new music the more it upset sony is because that devaluates his old catalogue

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I didn't listen fully but apparently they asked them to do a flyer for their listening party and they didn't put it on time. Hit boy was like they ain't professional.

It was super interesting. She talked about how Nas be when it came about collaborations. Like if it do a verse for you he might not clear it if you don't put it out immediately. He also sometimes cancel a feature if he don't like the artist album that the song is on. He simply moves on. There's a lot of features that sit on the shelves out. Entire albums too.

Coop kinda pissed me off
We were having a GREAT convo with her and then Coop fell asleep and his snoring was so loud she couldn’t tell who it was and she kicked ME out the group lol

I was literally like WTF SMH lol

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

It was super interesting. She talked about how Nas be when it came about collaborations. Like if he do a verse for you he might not clear it if you take too long to put it out because he moves into a different space. He also sometimes cancel a feature if he don't like the artist album that the song is on. There's a lot of features that sit on the shelves. Entire albums too.
He tries to get his masters back. The more he releases new music the more upset sony is because that devaluates his old catalogue

Wow.. Coop not ready for the big leagues.

Got called unprofessional? Damn

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

He tries to get his masters back. The more he releases new music the more upset sony is because that devaluates his old catalogue
Woow. nikka got the chance of a lifetime and blew it. Smh. U would think with the way he talks and how he thinks of himself he would really be on his shyt.