Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit Boy makes it seem like they have more than an album worth of music. It’s doubtful but if they do, id like to see it all come out before Nas moves on to another musical era or business endeavor.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Hit Boy makes it seem like they have more than an album worth of music. It’s doubtful but if they do, id like to see it all come out before Nas moves on to another musical era or business endeavor.
Where did you see that ? Did Hit-Boy say something specific or is it just your personal feeling ?

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did you see that ? Did Hit-Boy say something specific or is it just your personal feeling ?

It was an IG post I saw here in the booth a few days ago. He was interviewing and he was with his baby boy.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
It was an IG post I saw here in the booth a few days ago. He was interviewing and he was with his baby boy.
I posted them, didn't particularly feel like he makes it seems that they have more than an album worth of music, but they're definitely getting busy, that's why we got Magic just a few months after KD2.
That's why Hit-Boy has been saying that they have more pressure for this one.

Daps
Reppin
London
fukk Hit Boy. You know who Nas should be working with in 2022? Salaam Remi. :troll:

(This actually isn't a shot at Salaam. He's a great producer and I feel like he and Nas made some incredible music together.)
The highs of Nas + Salaam are higher than the Nas + Hit Boy.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
As much as I love KD, KD2 and Magic. I want KD 3 to have more beats like the first half of KD 2. Kal Banx beat would be dope.