Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Even Robert Townsend showing love in HB comments
:wow:
shyt had me choked up a little bit man
kd3.jpg

eddie-king-singing.gif

:to:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Illmatic
It was written
Stillmatic
Kd3
Magic
Kd2
Life is good
God's son
Kd1
I am
Hip Hop is dead
Untitled
Street's disciple
Nastradamus
Nasir
That's shockingly close to my order. I"d have to think about it because he's got such a large body of work, but damn that might actually be my exact order. If I was allowed to put Lost Tapes on there I'd have it at the #2 slot under Illmatic. Not sure where I'd put Lost Tapes 2 if it could go on the list. But with what you got on there that's basically my list. I might swap LIG and GS on your list, but that'd be the only change.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’m also an emcee. Whatever u say brodie. Ask about me in here. Lol. @TheDarceKnight @Ziggiy @Piff Perkins @NoHalfWay tell this guy.
Oh so now you want to talk your (well deserved) shyt lol. Coli...for the record this man can spit and I told him to drop that shyt on the Coli but he was like nah, gotta be low key there are haters you never know etc. On his Clark Kent shyt lol. Nah man you are DOPE.
:mjlol: :salute:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This till my last breath… every soldier for Veterans Day need to be banging to this… I can see this song at band battles all through colleges and high schools.. wtf…

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I honestly believe this is the happiest Nas has been in his whole career.

And when it's all said and done, this is going to be ranked as one of the greatest runs in hip hop history. This is Gang Starr/Tribe/EPMD consistency. Four albums in two years? I can divide, that's two every.....let's say, two. None of them shyts were doo. :blessed: