Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Alc no doubt a dope producer... But i dont want to hear Nas on his new drumless beats.

In 2022, Hitboy>>> Everyone else

Werd, this shyt is fire.......Nas and Hit both in their bag......best in the trilogy.

We ain't tryin to hear Nas over Alc's new style.... drumless lifeless beats right now.......

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Anyone disappointed in this ain't a true Nas fan.......this is Magic rapping mixed with a better version of KD2 beats wise.....
Thun reminds me of something Nas would rap on in 98'......
The beat switch to Legit.....damn.....

This what happens when one emcee and one producer work together in the studio just zoned out.
No emailed beats, no phoned in verses. All in the studio.

Its a chemistry you can't replicate.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Album is now number 2 on iTunes charts.

I have a feeling the “pure” sales on this one are going to be RIDICULOUS. The reactions across social media are all universally positive
You set yourself up every time. Nas doesn’t and will not sell a lot. And that’s okay Nas doesn’t need that anymore at this point of his legacy.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
U have no idea what u talkin bout brodie. Just trust that. Lol
I’m almost certain this is the exact opposite :mjlol: nikka tried to throw round being a soundcloud rapper as if that makes his voice authoritative …bruh chill …go make your little beats and enjoy your day

Daps
He did say the Preem album might happen so hopefully he's not on that type of time at all.

While I personally don't think it's gonna happen cuz all excuses have been exhausted at this point, I do think if it does happen, they're both more open to it happening than ever before.

What gives me the slightest bit of hope is the fact that they've done music together since the last Gang Starr album that dropped. Preemo let it be known publicly that the album was actually delayed more than once because he was trying like hell to get Mos Def on it but Mos for whatever number of reasons didn't make it happen, and that he was also trying to get Nas on it, but Nas was giving him excuses saying he's not in a writing mode. I took that as him low key trying to say Nas just doesn't fukk with him anymore like that cuz it made no sense given the context of who Nas is and the importance of Gang Starr, but thankfully that turned out not to be the case.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Werd, this shyt is fire.......Nas and Hit both in their bag......best in the trilogy.

We ain't tryin to hear Nas over Alc's new style.... drumless lifeless beats right now.......
I mean I don't want anyone to work with Nas but Hit, but Al been dropping mostly beats with drums. He and Nas dropped this last month. Drums sound fine. Al sounds fine, and the drumless beat talk is extremely overplayed. I feel like it's actually just a troll take at this point.

Last edited: