Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
This will come off as being negative.
(Which I'm not trying to be)

But I hope KD3 is the end of Nas and Hit-Boy's run. I've really appreciated the work they've been able to produce, so far Nas and Hit are 3 for 3. But from a career standpoint this has been the longest Nas has ever stuck with one theme for an album(s) if Nas keeps going forward with this Kings Disease (Series) theme after a while it'll water down the body of work and it'll start feeling like a mixtape series instead of a body of work. Kings Disease doesn't need to turn into The Carter.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But I hope KD3 is the end of Nas and Hit-Boy's run. I've really appreciated the work they've been able to produce, so far Nas and Hit are 3 for 3. But from a career standpoint this has been the longest Nas has ever stuck with one theme for an album(s) if Nas keeps going forward with this Kings Disease (Series) theme after a while it'll water down the body of work and it'll start feeling like a mixtape series instead of a body of work. Kings Disease doesn't need to turn into The Carter.
Let’s just enjoy the music that is coming. The other stuff can wait haha. I’m just happy the is recording music with this quality at the rate that he is. Seems to be enjoying himself in the process. I’m sure he has other music with other producers in the tuck.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im pretty sure this will be the last for now or possibly ever with hitboy, personally not seeing a KD4.

Even like this its pretty crazy to have 3 albums in a row with one producer, to my knowledge more or less unheard of, blu and exile werent consecutive for example and gangstarr was a duo

Would expect Nas to release music here and there as part of hip hop 50 but no LP for a while...

If someone could ask him if the "surprise album" is still on the horizon or if it was KD2 or what it was meant to be if no longer to be expected or what was he cooking with Dr.Dre on that would be amazing

Either way, we are not worthy...

:blessed::ahh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

:camby: