Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That DoublesWorld’s guy from Hit’s crew said ‘wait…no features? ‘ and Hit Boy did the eyes emoji he usually does as if there’s something kept under wraps.

There’s still a small part of me thinks there is some big surprises and the leaker knew the deal on keeping it secret. But that does seem somewhat improbable

So he leaked the ENTIRE tracklist including the music lengths and put up entire verses but the FEATURES is where he decided to draw the line?

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
So he leaked the ENTIRE tracklist including the music lengths and put up entire verses but the FEATURES is where he decided to draw the line?

Yeh I’m now 99% sure that’s the case no features. He’s again said on Reddit on a different thread on the Nas Reddit there’s no features

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nas has never passed Pac. But he has passed Hov & Biggie.

Nas was a better lyricist than Pac when Pac was alive. Over time he’s become a strong song writer and his concepts and execution blows Pac out of the water.

The only thing Pac has over Nas is natural charisma. And the fact that Pac’s life was sadly cut short means we’ll never know how his discography would’ve turned out but you can’t take points away from Nas for surviving.

Nas on catalog alone is the GOAT

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Nas was a better lyricist than Pac when Pac was alive. Over time he’s become a strong song writer and his concepts and execution blows Pac out of the water.

The only thing Pac has over Nas is natural charisma. And the fact that Pac’s life was sadly cut short means we’ll never know how his discography would’ve turned out but you can’t take points away from Nas for surviving.

Nas on catalog alone is the GOAT

Not to mention pac early albums aren't that revered. We only highlights a couple of songs for each. When we think about 2pac it's mostly the death row pac and the trifeca matw aeom and makaveli

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Nas and Pac are my eternal #1 and #2. I personally put Nas at 1 but Pac is the only other artist that I've ever had at 1 since a kid and finding both.

BIG was amazing too, RTD especially ranks high for me - even if Big as a rapper doesn't.

Hov is dope....but I don't think he's ever in my life cracked my top 10 (talking GOAT levels), not even close :yeshrug:

Last edited:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17 tracks with no features is basically a double lp in this era. Who knew we'd be eating this much before KD1 hit.
Definitely sticking to the title with the gluttony

We thought he was talking about himself, knowing how sick he's always been but it's US that we feast uncontrollably thanks to Nasir

GOAT meat is exquisite

PAUSE

ESCOBAR CAESAR HAS RETURNED !!!

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Why are we so programmed in our minds that every hip hop album has to have FEATURES??? There are countless artist outside the genre that drop albums without ONE guest appearance. If you looking for a compilation cop the DJ Khaled albums, cuz otherwise the GOAT himself is one of the few hip hop artist that can carry an album on his own.