Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
I’m not gonna post everything dude said on Reddit but I will say that he said emphatically that this will DEFINITELY not be Nas’s last album and I think the hint was this isn’t the last Nas/Hit-Boy album

I know you will not agree with me and nas will do what he wants and I'm fine with it. but if that album is great i would like them to stop and finishing on a positive note. 4 collabs albums is huge for a non group effort. the more they drop together, the more place to disapointment you gave. and even if they manage to keep deliver good projects, there's only so long before it became deja vu and stagnant. if nas wants to drop another after that he should go back to multiple producer mode for the sake of variety, but still with producers he never worked with (except alc and some hit boy of course).

kd1 and magic were short so it was no room for error. kd2 i could skip brunch on sunday. If nas makes seventeen tracks and there's no fillers it's gonna be glorious

Jamaro85

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was gonna read through the Reddit. Just reading through this thread is enough. Rather be surprised for the rest.
Same. Props to people not sharing any Reddit details, I'd rather be completely surprised. And not knocking people who wanted features, but now that we're seeing there are none, this is EXACTLY what I've hoped for. All the best Nas tracks on this run are the ones where we get the most rapping out of Nas, with no distractions, in my opinion.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Brehs,
This late in his career, if Nas really blesses us with a classic 17 track album with NO damn features will that then solidify him above Jay, Pac, and Big as the undisputed GOAT?

to me he passed pac and big with life's is good in termes of legacy, with kd2 and magic he passed jay in terms of longevity and quality music. so yeah he is the GOAT (to me he was since lost tapes and god's son)

Last edited:

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
shyt hype making me tempted to wake up bang on drop time. this drop midnight eastern right? Got me questioning if i'm mad enough to wake up at 5am

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
to me he passed pas and big with life's is good in termes of legacy, with kd2 and magic he passed jay in terms of longevity and quality music. so yeah he is the GOAT (to me he was since lost tapes and god's son)
After listening to KD2 one time I had no more questions.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not gonna post everything dude said on Reddit but I will say that he said emphatically that this will DEFINITELY not be Nas’s last album and I think the hint was this isn’t the last Nas/Hit-Boy album
tumblr_m4elhs8CQc1roog4vo1_500.gif

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
to me he passed pas and big with life's is good in termes of legacy, with kd2 and magic he passed jay in terms of longevity and quality music. so yeah he is the GOAT (to me he was since lost tapes and god's son)

Just enjoy the ride folks, no need for this discussion in here