Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Why are we so programmed in our minds that every hip hop album has to have FEATURES??? There are countless artist outside the genre that drop albums without ONE guest appearance. If you looking for a compilation cop the DJ Khaled albums, cuz otherwise the GOAT himself is one of the few hip hop artist that can carry an album on his own.
I'm honestly happy with no features. Nas can carry it. Boldy James and Nas are both having my two favorite runs of the past 2 years. Boldy's had 2 features in total on his last two projects, and Nas only had one feature on Magic, right?

I like it. If you're strong enough to carry an album on your own, why not?

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
curious of the soundscape of this album. What did Hit cook up. I’m anticipating the DOC cause I want see how these guys work so well. It’s uncanny And something nobody could predict.

Wouldn’t surprise me fact there’s no features is because these two just lock in together in studio just churning out tracks and just in that zone

The fact Magic songs were intended for KD3 and they decided fukk it let’s just put out a album now of these joints. They must have felt they either had other songs even better or more energy/ drive to keep going and to top what they did that went on Magic

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Since 2020?

He’s been on albums from Statik Selectah, DJ Khaled, Alina Baraz, Jhene Aiko, DMX (twice) Berner, Belly, YG, and Snoop Dogg.
The one Collab I was hoping for was nasxjoey. That joint on statiks album is still in rotation but can't complain. Everyone memeing about jcole w no features but this shyt about to be insane

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I don't think people realize how exceptional it is to drop an album with no features with just an MC and a producer. Friday can't get here soon enough.

Is this speculation?

Lately features are announced after the tracklist to maintain some element of surprise before the project’s formal release.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Is this speculation?

Lately features are announced after the tracklist to maintain some element of surprise before the project’s formal release.
The dude that leaked the tracklist on reddit said there zero features. We have no reason not to believe him