Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs,
This late in his career, if Nas really blesses us with a classic 17 track album with NO damn features will that then solidify him above Jay, Pac, and Big as the undisputed GOAT?

Everyone Is Gonna Have Their Favorites And That’s Ok, But If There Was An Unbiased Machine That Analyzed All The Statistics Of Greatness In The Genre Of Hip Hop Music Nas Would Be #1 Result

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
That DoublesWorld’s guy from Hit’s crew said ‘wait…no features? ‘ and Hit Boy did the eyes emoji he usually does as if there’s something kept under wraps.

There’s still a small part of me thinks there is some big surprises and the leaker knew the deal on keeping it secret. But that does seem somewhat improbable

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
That DoublesWorld’s guy from Hit’s crew said ‘wait…no features? ‘ and Hit Boy did the eyes emoji he usually does as if there’s something kept under wraps.

There’s still a small part of me thinks there is some big surprises and the leaker knew the deal on keeping it secret. But that does seem somewhat improbable

Yeah I'm not gonna rule it out until I hear the album...but if they are going hidden features, that means its gonna be some BIG guests

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I saw the same thing.. Double said that sarcastically because he clearly has heard the album lol but we'll see.