Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Budda

Superstar
Daps
shyts funny

One moment you see features like Durk, YG, and Fivio and cringe, next it's "he don't pass the torch"

What do y'all fukkin want man lol

Two different arguments the poster who alluded to this was talking about the lyricists of the last gen Cole Drake Kendrick not those names mentioned above.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get paid and it's Veterans Day on Friday, so I'm definitely doing this
Man my job don’t give us Veterans Day smh
Two different arguments the poster who alluded to this was talking about the lyricists of the last gen Cole Drake Kendrick not those names mentioned above.
maybe a few are on KD3. We will see tomorrow

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the closest we're getting to Friday and it's more and more difficult to fathom the fact that we're going to listen to a new Nas album in a little more than two days. :mjcry:
At the risk of sounding corny, I'm savoring it. Been a rough year personally with losing a lot of family and friends and gotta enjoy the times that are good because this shyt goes too fast.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
This album has had just as much promo for it as Magic(barely any) I get announced because I want Nas to do 100k, I want him to get his plaudits from the wider media like his peers do but at this point I think he’s just content with dropping music which I can’t complain about.

As someone involved in music outside this forum I do feel as if Mass Appeal barely scratch the surface with the moves they could be making in the industry with the GOAT rapper behind them..

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
nah, it’s all fun clowning keeping each other entertained till this shyt drop but somebody really said a brandy feature.. I’m dead at that.
Actually I wouldn't mind a Brandy feature.