Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
shyts funny

One moment you see features like Durk, YG, and Fivio and cringe, next it's "he don't pass the torch"

What do y'all fukkin want man lol
nikkas crazy and lazy. Lol. U can look at his feature list for the last decade and it would disprove that shyt with ease.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe just random with what he likes it seems or what his mood is haha. Take the rhyme scheme for the below. Lupe loved it and was more impressed with Nas than Lauryn. There’s another part that doesn’t seem to be online anymore where he said you can take that Nas rhyme scheme right there at the start of Nas’ first verse on Nobody and a rapper can have an entire career off that one rhyme scheme.

Haha crazy thing is Lupe act like he ain’t never been flowing like Nas. Who is he to say that. But yea I ain’t taking it too serious.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The jealousy some of these rappers so towards Nas is crazy haha
Lupe ain’t jealous of Nas cuz Nas gave him his flowers

Lupe is a analytical rap nerd who teaches MIT and the SOSA lyrical college shyt. He gon be straight up honesty wit what he listens to

His problem is that he should know how it looks when you critique somebody as prestigious and high above you as Nas. Literally who he got half his style and creative vices from, so he should just shut the fukk up so it don’t look like hate

But Lupe don’t give a fukk. He said sumn similar about Jay too, his other hip hop father

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haha crazy thing is Lupe act like he ain’t never been flowing like Nas. Who is he to say that. But yea I ain’t taking it too serious.

Lupe is giving Nas props here that’s not a slight lol

There’s no malice he was actually saying how Nas entire style made dude careers.

Nas said this lol lupe has a right to say it

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lupe is a analytical rap nerd who teaches MIT and the SOSA lyrical college shyt. He gon be straight up honesty wit what he listens to

His problem is that he should know how it looks when you critique somebody as prestigious and high above you as Nas. Literally who he got half his style and creative vices from, so he should just shut the fukk up so it don’t look like hate

But Lupe don’t give a fukk. He said sumn similar about Jay too, his other hip hop father

His problem is making albums everyday people would listen to

He's lame

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
One thing about these dream collaborations....whether its Kendrick, Lupe, Push, etc.....there is always the chance those collaborations end up being letdowns. There can be a lot of reasons......beat didn't fit other artists, chemistry just wasn't there, etc.

I remember when HHID dropped, a I remember a lot of people being underwhelmed by Black Republican....especially after all the hype. It was a good track, but I don't recall people being blown away.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

That’s cool and all but it don’t make him all knowing. It don’t make him not pretentious. It don’t make him not a smart ass either. nikka said Nas took from J Cole meanwhile Nas has done that same flow plenty of times over the course of his career. Message To The Feds is a clear example.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nas has crowned thousand of rappers
Yeah, but you can prolly count on one hand where he literally sat and contemplated for a sec and said one name directly comparing to himself.

Prolly can’t even name one time.
That’s cool and all but it don’t make him all knowing. It don’t make him not pretentious. It don’t make him not a smart ass either. nikka said Nas took from J Cole meanwhile Nas has done that same flow plenty of times over the course of his career. Message To The Feds is a clear example.
I agree.

I never saw the IG clip, but Lupe will say sumn crazy. But he be oblivious to shyt, like somebody said you can’t half the shyt he say serious

Lupe got diarrhea mouth. Unfiltered almost like a coli nikka. It’s unfortunate cuz they are a dream collab of mine along with Nas and Elzhi