Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
40 MORE HOURS.........LOL @ all the speculation. Just let NaS be NaS folks. Enjoy the ride. NaS never leaves rotation but I also go down memory lane before a new album drops. I listened to the whole NaS/Hit-Boy era this week plus some Classic joints. But I've been rockin this track on repeat for the last month:

I slid through the Trans-Atlantic slave trade
No warning, no promo, I just do

Sky's not my limit, it's just the view

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Just Blaze flat said Jay Elec ain’t write for Nas as well. He made the beat. I’m pretty sure he gave Nas pointers on how to rap to it.
Salaami Remi had an interview where he said he told Nas how to rap on the Made You Look beat. He said Nas was like “oh word? Aight, aight” and went into the booth and ignored everything Remi said and did what he wanted. Lollll.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Salaami Remi had an interview where he said he told Nas how to rap on the Made You Look beat. He said Nas was like “oh word? Aight, aight” and went into the booth and ignored everything Remi said and did what he wanted. Lollll.

yeh i remember that interview. And Nas executed it perfectly. Salaam Remi was telling him to rap on it real aggressive and loud but Nas realised best way to tackle the beat was to rhyme on it smooth and chilled. Salaam afterwards was like OK. He had the right idea haha

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Bout to start listening to the Nas/Hit run in full to get ready for Friday
Doing my run tomorrow.

KD3 release Friday morning 6:00 am here in Paris so I will listening to it in my bed. Wit y'all in the coli.

Can someone record the according 2 hip hop listening streaming party for a replay? Unless they put it on YouTube latter on?

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doing my run tomorrow.

KD3 release Friday morning 6:00 am here in Paris so I will listening to it in my bed. Wit y'all in the coli.

Can someone record the according 2 hip hop listening streaming party for a replay? Unless they put it on YouTube latter on?
Yo u waking up at 6AM fam? I'll be coming home around 2AM on Thursday night so i doubt i'll hold until 6AM or worst, wake up 4hrs later.. But shyt, it feels like a historical moment, maybe (one of) the last we're about to witness for Nas so...

I don't think there'll be a huge turn up for the A2HH streaming party, but very ironic they been telling us we don't know how to stream and then host an event where all the streamers will count for one stream... Unless it does count 1 stream for each participant, never heard about this app before

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
I'm in UK. i was planning to wake up at 6am ish to listen. But gotta get kids to school. So decided to just wait to 8.30am when they're gone and then grab a coffee somewhere and listen. Will give it a couple of spins then check out the reaction on here and a few other places online.