Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
Yo u waking up at 6AM fam? I'll be coming home around 2AM on Thursday night so i doubt i'll hold until 6AM or worst, wake up 4hrs later.. But shyt, it feels like a historical moment, maybe (one of) the last we're about to witness for Nas so...

I don't think there'll be a huge turn up for the A2HH streaming party, but very ironic they been telling us we don't know how to stream and then host an event where all the streamers will count for one stream... Unless it does count 1 stream for each participant, never heard about this app before

that's what I did for the previous releases. i'm not working this week so it's all good. usually I get a first round by myself cause I don't want the internet to influence my opinions on the tracks, and then I read the coli while listening again

with the little to no marketing roll out , I don't want to hear coop bytching about the numbers. the only concern to me is the music. I'm a cop a physical release later

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Been bumping a load of Nas in prep for KDIII and this just came on:

Stuff like this is what makes him a true artist when it comes to pushing the pen because the lyrics are so hard and he's spitting that Ether again but with such a solid message and social comment. Stuff like this makes me wonder what Pac would've matured into or what they could've cooked together as steel sharpens steel and these two are tougher than leather...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
speaking of places that discuss Nas' music. This has to be the place with the most hardcore Nas fans by far haha
This is why I dislike Nas street team OCCASIONALLY coming in here to shyt on "the fans".

We the real ones. When Nas wasn't dropping shyt we kept the official Nas thread on page 1 for YEARS but as soon as I say "yo I wasn't feeling that first beat on Nasir" I get a "man Nas fans are the worst!" reply.

My man @Ziggiy buys digital copies for multiple people on day one of every release, he can fukking speculate on who he wants Nas to feature without getting a pissy ass reply.

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's what I did for the previous releases. i'm not working this week so it's all good. usually I get a first round by myself cause I don't want the internet to influence my opinions on he tracks, and then I read the coli while listening again

with the little to no marketing roll out , I don't want to hear coop bytching about the numbers. the only concern to me is the music. I'm a cop a physical release later
Haha i almost always do the same. Off on Friday too so i'll have plenty of time to browse the coli, Twitter, YouTube for reactions after my first listen.

I do wonder how the A2HH show will go through though, if they'll be stopping between each tracks to discuss and shyt.. Really those who I'm looking out for is Vibe Villa, they always catch ALL the lines and references, even at first listen, lots of good input, but they usually drop their reaction after a few days.