Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nas threads ALWAYS get a little crazy right before he drops an album. Its like Nas brings out both the best and worst of us all.

In a way he’s the most celebrated and the most polarizing rapper in Hip Hop. THIRTY YEARS into his career fans still have their own personal visions for what a “perfect” Nas album would sound like and NOBODY’S vision is the same.

You got fans who want him to work with artists he’s never worked with even back when those artists were popular

You got fans who want new artists featured, old artists featured, they want Hit-Boy. They don’t want Hit-Boy. They want Large Professor. They want Premo. They want Justice League. They want Neptunes. They want Timbaland. They want Nas to go dig up Biggie and Prodigy and do a group album with beats produced by Mozart. They want an EP produced by Roc Marciano with Anita Baker featured on every song. They want Westside Gun and Rick Ross to executive produce with Nas doing nothing but humming and Tyler The Creator on every hook.

Its pure insanity.

I fukkING LOVE IT

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
It's crazy some of you guys latched onto every word of that fraud twitter bird, but the guy on reddit who already hit the mark twice with actual inside information is looked at skeptically when he posts about the album. I really don't understand how all your brains work.

Anyway, I hope we get to see some dope music videos come from this album. I feel like we're in the era where music videos have become an afterthought, so seeing him put effort into joints like Rare and Wave Gods was nice, even if they weren't my favorite videos. I hope we get more of that. I'm excited for this mini doc they got coming too.

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas threads ALWAYS get a little crazy right before he drops an album. Its like Nas brings out both the best and worst of us all.

In a way he’s the most celebrated and the most polarizing rapper in Hip Hop. THIRTY YEARS into his career fans still have their own personal visions for what a “perfect” Nas album would sound like and NOBODY’S vision is the same.

You got fans who want him to work with artists he’s never worked with even back when those artists were popular

You got fans who want new artists featured, old artists featured, they want Hit-Boy. They don’t want Hit-Boy. They want Large Professor. They want Premo. They want Justice League. They want Neptunes. They want Timbaland. They want Nas to go dig up Biggie and Prodigy and do a group album with beats produced by Mozart. They want an EP produced by Roc Marciano with Anita Baker featured on every song. They want Westside Gun and Rick Ross to executive produce with Nas doing nothing but humming and Tyler The Creator on every hook.

Its pure insanity.

I fukkING LOVE IT
Bruh this is all facts. I be seeing some absurd requests for Nas on this thread.:russ:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
It's crazy some of you guys latched onto every word of that fraud twitter bird, but the guy on reddit who already hit the mark twice with actual inside information is looked at skeptically when he posts about the album. I really don't understand how all your brains work.

Anyway, I hope we get to see some dope music videos come from this album. I feel like we're in the era where music videos have become an afterthought, so seeing him put effort into joints like Rare and Wave Gods was nice, even if they weren't my favorite videos. I hope we get more of that. I'm excited for this mini doc they got coming too.

what's reassuring is that kd3 seems to be AT LEAST on par with kd2. What I love is there's almost no skipable on every hit boy/nas project but there's always one or two track that i keep repeating (27 summers/nas is good/dedication), I hope there will be the equivalent on kd3

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing about living in central time is we get to hear the album at 11 pm on Thursday :ahh: . Might have to pour the wine for this one.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would love a track featuring Kendrick, Drake and Cole all together. Let em prove who is the best.

But we all know Cole would eat em up cause he is a feature killer. Kendrick would do some catchy abstract shyt and Drake would be trying to harmonize and shyt

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

these are the type of posts I’m wanting to see to build anticipation.. then when the album drops, the love, the few that hate, and the celeb tweets make this whole shyt epic… and I’m trying Not to look past kd3 but to know we may not be waiting long for another one only makes me think of a possible magic 2. :blessed:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Its pure insanity.

I fukkING LOVE IT

Nas brings out the inner teenage white girl in so many people. He's the Taylor Swift of The Coli.

If you converted the love he gets here into album sales, he would probably go double platinum the first week. :russ: