Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

H.S.

All Star
Daps
We're in July so if the album is coming in August like the first two we're only a few weeks away. :lupe:

Let's do a little waiting game, pick five artists you want to see featured on KD 3, you have to choose at least one singer and one female artist.

My picks :
Method Man - Ghostface Killah - Raekwon (all three on the same track)
Andre 3000
Erykah Badu (singer - female artist)

Andre 3000
J Cole
Larry June & Dom Kennedy (same track)
Stephanie Mills

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We're in July so if the album is coming in August like the first two we're only a few weeks away. :lupe:

Let's do a little waiting game, pick five artists you want to see featured on KD 3, you have to choose at least one singer and one female artist.

My picks :
Andre 3000
He doesn't need a bunch. I'd be cool with the Firm one more time on a track, maybe an AZ with Preme, Nobody part 2 with Ms. Hill. That's it.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

My picks :
Andre 3000

KRIT (I know they were in the studio together a few years back)
Joey Bada$$ & Kodak Black on the same track
Anderson.Paak (again)
Payroll Giovanni

Izanami

Superstar
Daps

My picks :
Andre 3000

Outkast
JCole
Rae & Ghost

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I think we getting this later than expected cuz of Drillmatic and cuz they don't want to be predictable with another August drop but we'll see

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
I think we getting this later than expected cuz of Drillmatic and cuz they don't want to be predictable with another August drop but we'll see
KD was announced ten days before release.
KD 2 the week before. Magic, the day before.
So we really can't tell, the difference is we know KD 3 is coming, the first two weren't announced before we got the release date and Magic was basically a surprise drop.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Give us a rollout man. Two weeks notice, a single a week before, album cover a couple days before, etc. interviews and all that shyt. I want to see Nas get out there and just talk his shyt. Go on some podcasts, like Math Hoffa and Drink Champs. Do a CTG interview. Let’s go man…

Mega

Superstar
Daps

My picks :
Andre 3000
Jada
Ross
Scarface
Bun B
Tems

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I dont know for sure if this is dropping in August. Aint really seen them hanging out like they was in 2020-2021. Im sure its still coming but they need that time together. Nas back out on the road and Hit got other projects

I dont mind though, I'd rather they get time later than drop some rushed stuff.

Illmaticeso a twitter account thats in Nas circle did say in the spring the stuff she heard they did so far was good though

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps

My picks :
Andre 3000

Raekwon
Kendrick Lamar
Joey Bada$$
D'Angelo
Rapsody