Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Features wise I'd like to see a mixture of things. A 90s throwback, like Meth or Rae/Ghost. Someone from the big three (Cole/Kendrick/Drake) and my preference would actually be Drake. On some straight up shyt talking smooth rap shyt, it just makes sense I don't care what yall say lol. I'd also like a track with someone like SZA or Jhene Aiko, who Nas has worked with before (to great result). Finally I'd like something out of left field. Sade not happening but maybe something like...Janet Jackson. Or fukking Elton John. Just something nobody would guess but when you hear the track it's like ok they did their thing.

Wouldn't mind another Durk feature either, since he's a big Nas fan. Sometime more street than the last record they did.

Nas and Drake would be my preference too, I’m hoping he has both Drake and Kendrick on his next album though, it’s long overdue.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
breh should go all out... tracks with

Conway. Benny. Ransom. Gibbs

drake Kendrick Cole... Kanye.

Jay z Scarface snoop ice cube 3000 jada

Janet. keys. usher. tiller. Brent fiyaz

however he decides to mix and match em lol

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ok.....it's about to be August in a few weeks. Escobar Season is near.

jZnQYW.gif

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas and Premo cooking?

I remember Nas once said that he wanted to do an album with Premo and an album with Dr Dre and drop them on the same day. Wonder if he substituted Dre for Hit Boy?!?!

So y'all thinking it's outside producers for KD3 with Hit-Boy still being the Executive Producer?? This sounds clean.. Heroic like. Maybe this is the single on the 15th with the album a week later on the 22nd.. With Beyonce on the 29th I thought they'd go the next week August 6th... Either way can't wait!!