Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Sloppy drunk?”. He was very coherent and aware of what he was saying and knew what the DJ was attempting to do. Hence him saying, “No No we better than that.”

i said “thought” as in the dj was trying to catch him slipping thinking he was sloppy drunk with how rare nas was on talking that shyt. Never said he was. Damn ya dudes are out of control on some fatal attraction type shyt.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Just came across this while making some researches :
As for King’s Disease III, it’s in the works, but Nas has yet to announce a release date for the project. Hit-Boy notes, “It’s something else, man. I’m not even going put nothing on it. Just stay with us. I can’t call it [the release date]. Nas has got a lot of working parts. He a businessman. He do what he do. I just contribute as much as I can and let his team and him dictate where we going. But it’s coming.”
Hit-Boy Is As Hungry As He's Ever Been - Even With JAY-Z, Nas, Kanye West + Eminem Credits
Sounds like the album is finished and it's just a matter of when Nas team decide to drop it.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France

More teasing from Hit-Boy quoting the lines from Ugly and posting the clip at the moment Nas spits it.
Magic merchandise just dropped on mass appeal store so i guess we still have to wait a few months before getting KD 3, Nas is touring with the Wu-Tang Clan from August 30th to October so the album is definitely coming before that, probably in the summer. July or early August would be my guess but it could be sooner too.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Hit-Boy has has been teasind KD 3 a bit lately on his Instagram stories.

Thursday :

Today :

Couldn't post before cause the board has been acting up for a few days.

Also from an Hit-Boy interview for XXL :

What’s the latest on King’s Disease III?

I feel like this is one of the first times we put a little bit of pressure on ourselves because he announced it already. It’s like, Man, we gotta really take it to that level. I’m excited to get into it, though.

Hit-Boy May Be Everybody's Favorite Producer, But He's Got His Own Rap Album on the Way

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Hit-Boy has has been teasind KD 3 a bit lately on his Instagram stories.

Thursday :

Today :

Couldn't post before cause the board has been acting up for a few days.

Also from an Hit-Boy interview for XXL :

Hit-Boy May Be Everybody's Favorite Producer, But He's Got His Own Rap Album on the Way

As if that weren’t enough, Hit about to drop another Rap album too :blessed: The Chauncey Hollis Project was some top-tier quality Hip Hop, it’ll be dope asf if he surpasses it!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nas about to do his tour with Wu Tang, makes sense to have a new album to play a few songs from a new album along with his classics during his set.

I’m thinking July. The last two installments in the KD series were in August but they’ve been hyping it so much that I think it comes a little but earlier this time around. That and I don’t think there any big rap projects announced for that month yet and he’d be far enough away from the juggernaut that is Kendrick Lamar so the rap new cycle would be focused on him and Hit-Bo

And I know Nas probably doesn’t give a flying 747 fukk about the “news cycle” but it would be good business to have KD3 have a month itself in the vein that Pusha got (mostly) with Its Almost Dry.