Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
We're in July so if the album is coming in August like the first two we're only a few weeks away. :lupe:

Let's do a little waiting game, pick five artists you want to see featured on KD 3, you have to choose at least one singer and one female artist.

My picks :
Method Man - Ghostface Killah - Raekwon (all three on the same track)
Andre 3000
Erykah Badu (singer - female artist)

Styles P
Cardi B
Sade
Lupe
AZ

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
We're in July so if the album is coming in August like the first two we're only a few weeks away. :lupe:

Let's do a little waiting game, pick five artists you want to see featured on KD 3, you have to choose at least one singer and one female artist.

My picks :
Method Man - Ghostface Killah - Raekwon (all three on the same track)
Andre 3000
Erykah Badu (singer - female artist)
Doubt this how it goes but if I was exec producing it, knowing this probably the last installment of the KD series, I'd make it a celebration of Nas career with more guest spots than he normally have, a double album with a retro side and modern side

Retro side I'd get The Firm, Rae & Ghost, Jada, Lauryn Hill, Sade and Jay

Modern side I'd get Junior Gong, Lil Baby, Kendrick, Don Tolliver, Burna Boy, Ross and Drake (same track)

Probably already posted something like this in the thread but :manny:

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all Nas fans but want him to record with Cole and Lupe? :what:

Cole pulled a bytch move with that Kelis shyt and Lupe stayed throwing shade at Nas during his podcast days with Royce....that's why Royce didn't respect him
I’m pretty sure Nas and Coke peaced it up. Lyrically and Sonically the song would be dope and that’s what we are talking about.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Features wise I'd like to see a mixture of things. A 90s throwback, like Meth or Rae/Ghost. Someone from the big three (Cole/Kendrick/Drake) and my preference would actually be Drake. On some straight up shyt talking smooth rap shyt, it just makes sense I don't care what yall say lol. I'd also like a track with someone like SZA or Jhene Aiko, who Nas has worked with before (to great result). Finally I'd like something out of left field. Sade not happening but maybe something like...Janet Jackson. Or fukking Elton John. Just something nobody would guess but when you hear the track it's like ok they did their thing.

Wouldn't mind another Durk feature either, since he's a big Nas fan. Sometime more street than the last record they did.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Features wise I'd like to see a mixture of things. A 90s throwback, like Meth or Rae/Ghost. Someone from the big three (Cole/Kendrick/Drake) and my preference would actually be Drake. On some straight up shyt talking smooth rap shyt, it just makes sense I don't care what yall say lol. I'd also like a track with someone like SZA or Jhene Aiko, who Nas has worked with before (to great result). Finally I'd like something out of left field. Sade not happening but maybe something like...Janet Jackson. Or fukking Elton John. Just something nobody would guess but when you hear the track it's like ok they did their thing.

Wouldn't mind another Durk feature either, since he's a big Nas fan. Sometime more street than the last record they did.

Nas once said he’d love to work with Celine Dion so….anything’s possible!

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give us a rollout man. Two weeks notice, a single a week before, album cover a couple days before, etc. interviews and all that shyt. I want to see Nas get out there and just talk his shyt. Go on some podcasts, like Math Hoffa and Drink Champs. Do a CTG interview. Let’s go man…
I feel u on this.. I'm tired of Life is Good coming in here complaining about streaming numbers.. Promote the damn album!! Dropped a classic with Magic and didn't even maximize it's visibility for it. That's another reason why I love Hit-Boy for Nas because he promotes the projects on Twitter and IG like his life depended on it.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean if we re doing fantasy world features would personally go crazy over some Radiohead collab...

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Before this run Nas hadn't released anything since 2012

:wow:
That Hit Boy/Kahled/Kanye motivation got him to release 6 albums in less than 5 years, thats more than what he did in 8 years from Illmatic (1994) to Stillmatic (2001) at the height of his career

Last edited:

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Crazy thing with Nas, he has so much respect and pull with his peers including those from other genres, he could probably get most people on a track if he wanted them to.

Drake would 100% hop on a joint with him.

shyt given Adele’s age and the type of music she grew up on I imagine she’d be honoured to do a track with Nas