Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France

Nas touring schedule.
I guess we're getting KD 3 between June 24th and August 26th.
The Game's album Drillmatic with Hit-Boy as an executive producer is coming on the 17th, maybe they have some sort of plan like releasing all their projects in the same window, Hit has a solo album on the way too.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see how he can outdo Magic tobe honest. If he can make an album better than magic then he da goat of his generation AND this one, lol.

He's been in the zone with these albums so I think he has a chance to. Stylistically it might be different from Magic - I'm thinking Hit's production will be more varied than the "straight to the gut boom bap bangers" of Magic and more different, modern styles like KD 1 and 2. But Nas has been elevating his pen and flows on every release with Hit-Boy - and he knows it. For a long time, he was on that "humble veteran" steez, but with Magic you see him acknowledging that he's Nas and no one else is. And that speech at that club where he said nobody in the game is fukking with him right now also. I think he's still got something to prove. It's kinda crazy that after how much he's done for the game, he still has something to prove (probably cuz of the disrespect he's gotten through the years despite being the GOAT). But I think he definitely does.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Once KD3 is out there, they need to make it a crazy boxed set (CDs, Vinyl, Cassette tapes), maybe add a documentary about Nas & Hit-Boy creating together in the studio.......make it bigger. Do something with Nike, collaborate with Kevin Durant/Nike, and drop a special edition pair of retro KD3 to commemorate the trilogy.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I hope they do a full blown promo campaign this time. Do multiple interviews, including the Breakfast Club since CTG and Envy are fans. Release a single/video before the album drops. Etc
Agreed for KD3. Magic deserved that treatment it is fukking criminal how slept on that album is:beli:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
We're in July so if the album is coming in August like the first two we're only a few weeks away. :lupe:

Let's do a little waiting game, pick five artists you want to see featured on KD 3, you have to choose at least one singer and one female artist.

My picks :
Method Man - Ghostface Killah - Raekwon (all three on the same track)
Andre 3000
Erykah Badu (singer - female artist)