Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Hitboy please feed us some info. I wonder if we will hear of an unexpected delay
I don't think you need to worry about a pushback, Hit-Boy is still hyping it up for Friday, he shared someone's excitement in his latest IG story.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Currently 5:45am west coast time so I'd say tracklisting announcement around 11am or noon?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

What baseball team does he rep?

So you think Nas made his album drop date and music thematically to work with the Yankees.

:dead:

Here we go with the clown responses caught up in your feelings. He probably got a hit. Similar to that New York shyt Ja rule has with Jada and fat Joe. Never said shyt about working with the Yankees but you telling me it wouldn’t of been a great marketing plan if they did to drop it at The same time?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be patient. We pretty much have everything except a tracklist and of course the music. They may not do a single or way might get something like snippet or even the full video a day or two before the album. Then again, they may roll it out all at once. So we got the album and a video for one of the songs when the album drops.

Different times. We no longer get singles weeks in advance. We have the album title, the cover, and the date all rolled out at the same time now. Before, we might've gotten a single, then the title, and several release dates (an original release date, and then push backs), and 1-2 more singles, a tracklist, the album, and then another video months later.