Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
it's not worth posting untitled Jay Elect she got called out deleted her tweets:russ:
I assume, based on the reaction tweets that are still up, that she reposted Kanye's Drink Champs clip where he says Jay Elect told him he wrote with (not for) Nas. Presumably on Untitled.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Alright y'all...maybe with a grain of salt but from the dude on reddit who knew Em would be on KDII and Magic was coming so probably real....don't neg me if it isn't lol, don't shoot the messenger:

“Close your eyes, listen..”

“It’s comedy, it’s hilarious. Look yourself in the mirror tell me times ain’t the scariest. For droppin’ album after album like this is various artist compilation / but this is me and HB, and this shyt take concentration.“

Here you go:

1. Ghetto Reporter
  2. Legit
  3. Thun
  4. Michael & Quincy
  5. 30
  6. Hood2Hood
  7. Recession Proof
  8. Reminisce
  9. Serious Interlude
  10. I’m on Fire
  11. WTF SMH
  12. Once a Man, Twice a Child
  13. Get Light
  14. First Time
  15. Beef
  16. Don’t Shoot
  17. Till My Last Breath (bonus track)
First session trough and sounds super good. Similar sounding as KD2. Beats are insane as always. Will have a few more listens to lyk my favorites.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What Kanye clip? What are they saying tho?
It's from the last Drink Champs ep, the one that got taken down. I forgot the question but Kanye brought up a previous interview where he picked Nas over Jay Elect. Then he said Jay Elect called him and basically said how can you pick Nas when I wrote with Nas.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Breh saying no features. Tbh if that’s true I won’t complain. I usually enjoy the Nas songs when he’s dolo

He did post there would be a 9 track Nas album as early Christmas present a week before so clearly has connections. That’s not something you can guess and also know Em was going to feature on KD2

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
yeah that one

What Kanye clip did he ever say Jay Elect wrote with Nas?

Only clip i’ve ever seen of Kanye on Drink Champs specifically talking about Nas is when he said Nas was the fated to be the greatest rapper who ever lived.

And Dream Hampton is STILL on that bullshyt!??!?!! EVERYBODY involved called her out on that shyt and her dumb ass STILL doubling down on some Kyrie shyt?!!

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
What Kanye clip did he ever say Jay Elect wrote with Nas?

Only clip i’ve ever seen of Kanye on Drink Champs specifically talking about Nas is when he said Nas was the fated to be the greatest rapper who ever lived.

And Dream Hampton is STILL on that bullshyt!??!?!! EVERYBODY involved called her out on that shyt and her dumb ass STILL doubling down on some Kyrie shyt?!!

Kanye in recent DC, said he doesn’t like comparing the greats/ gods and Jay Elec reminded him not to do this. He said after he said he prefers Nas to Jay Elec he said Jay Elec called him and said ‘you know I worked with Nas on music’. Some have interpreted that as Jay saying. ‘How you gonna say Nas better. I wrote for Nas’. Personally I saw it more back to point Ye was making that Jay reminded him we’re all brothers and Gods and Jay was like we build together and shouldn’t be compared to each other

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's from the last Drink Champs ep, the one that got taken down. I forgot the question but Kanye brought up a previous interview where he picked Nas over Jay Elect. Then he said Jay Elect called him and basically said how can you pick Nas when I wrote with Nas.
For Jay Elect to even be confused as to why Ye would pick Nas given Nas’ time and years in the game is telling in itself imo.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Kanye in recent DC, said he doesn’t like comparing the greats/ gods and Jay Elec reminded him not to do this. He said after he said he prefers Nas to Jay Elec he said Jay Elec called him and said ‘you know I worked with Nas on music’. Some have interpreted that as Jay saying. ‘How you gonna say Nas better. I wrote for Nas’. Personally I saw it more back to point Ye was making that Jay reminded him we’re all brothers and Gods and Jay was like we build together and shouldn’t be compared to each other
That doesn’t apply to Jay Elect cause Jay Elect ain’t nowhere near Nas on the balance scale so for him to call Ye is wild in itself imo. Even if he did write a verse for him. Does make me think tho.