Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is really a damn shame. Y’all going on & on about bullshyt in this thread. I hope KD3 gets a new thread because this is shameful. I can’t believe some of these comments. As if Nas is some fuking rookie in the music industry. Some of y’all should be embarrassed to call yourself a fan.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't explain how disappointed I am every time I click on this thread hoping for some news, but instead
Why would you possibly be THAT disappointed? So much so that’s it’s inexplicable, 😂.

Relax. We still almost 2 weeks out…of course other Nas-related shyt is gonna be brought up while everyone impatiently waits

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:rip: Takeoff.
Do you think it will have any repercussion on the release of KD3 ? Drake and 21 Savage were supposed to drop this Friday I don't think they will now.

Nas wasn’t affiliated with Migos. I see no reason whatsoever why you’d even bring that up in this thread.

RIP Takeoff

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Why would you possibly be THAT disappointed? So much so that’s it’s inexplicable, 😂.

Relax. We still almost 2 weeks out…of course other Nas-related shyt is gonna be brought up while everyone impatiently waits
I'm just fukking around, but I do think a single or a track list will pop up at some point before the album drops.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:rip: Takeoff.
Do you think it will have any repercussion on the release of KD3 ? Drake and 21 Savage were supposed to drop this Friday I don't think they will now.

Not sure but I was gonna say KD 3 is dropping the same day as Offset's solo and a Meek Mill tape. If Offset is going ahead with his he'll probably get the bulk of attention but we'll see

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The two deaths Nas mentioned on his IG really made me think about how each King's Disease album has a track where Nas says rest in peace to a recently lost icon, rapper, person etc. KD1 it was rest in peace to Kobe and Nip. KD2 it was rest in peace to Ecstasy and DMX. Takeoff is the huge one recently but there have been so many this year, I'd imagine some will be mentioned on KD3.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Nas may be beyond the point where he can get a bonafide hit but I’ll be damned if I can’t see that he’s been dropping some legit singles during this KD series

KD1
Spicy
Ultra Black
Car #85
Replace Me

KD2
Rare
No Phony Love
Breakfast on Sundays
YKTV

I think the pandemic probably affected these popping like they could’ve but these were good efforts to appeal to the masses

I think Spicy might be the best of the bunch (at least as far as songs with hit potential are concerned; I have so many favorites overall it’s not even funny)

Looking forward to what we got on deck

YKTV :scust:

Legit couldn’t fukk with Replace Me either, both the worst songs on their respective albums.

Come with the hate.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YKTV :scust:

Legit couldn’t fukk with Replace Me either, both the worst songs on their respective albums.

Come with the hate.
YKTV was corny to me too, I skipped that shyt literally every time other than the first time, lol. Replace Me is a good record tho, you lost me there. “All Bad” got skipped a lot more than Replace Me for me. Whatever tho, all opinionated. You fukked with the rest of the albums tho besides those joints?

Last edited: