Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
She is doing an album and it has been a person Nas has always wanted to work with. That’s why I threw her out there.

Lol.. us Nas fans do want these iconic collabs.. thats what separates us from most rap fan bases.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She is doing an album and it has been a person Nas has always wanted to work with. That’s why I threw her out there.
Def my dream "left field" collab too.

More likely ones for me, preference wise, would be:
-Drake
-50 Cent
-Kodak
-Terrace Martin
-SZA
-Jhene Aiko

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Def my dream "left field" collab too.

More likely ones for me, preference wise, would be:
-Drake
-50 Cent
-Kodak
-Terrace Martin
-SZA
-Jhene Aiko
Sza and I know people don’t like Kodak but man he can make some bangers and he loves Nas. People can’t stand drake either but Nas and Drake on the right track could be a home run. I’m hoping they got him on kd3. Actually give me a Nas X Drake X Weeknd record and that song would be number 1 for a year straight.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My prediction is we’re 100% getting a single this week. MAYBE even a video
He could do something different and drop it Tues-Thurs this week, but this Friday is the obvious choice. One week before the album. Of course the downside is that the Drake/21 album is now coming out on that day and that shyt is gonna dominate all music discourse over the weekend. Dunno what the single will be but the smart move would be a big feature. Jay, Cole, whoever.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Nas may be beyond the point where he can get a bonafide hit but I’ll be damned if I can’t see that he’s been dropping some legit singles during this KD series

KD1
Spicy
Ultra Black
Car #85
Replace Me

KD2
Rare
No Phony Love
Breakfast on Sundays
YKTV

I think the pandemic probably affected these popping like they could’ve but these were good efforts to appeal to the masses

I think Spicy might be the best of the bunch (at least as far as songs with hit potential are concerned; I have so many favorites overall it’s not even funny)

Looking forward to what we got on deck

Last edited:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
:rip: Takeoff.
Do you think it will have any repercussion on the release of KD3 ? Drake and 21 Savage were supposed to drop this Friday I don't think they will now.