Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like there will be more promo tomorrow. Im sure the unfortunate passing of Takeoff shuffled things around some. Im sure the team doesn’t want to look insensitive. Looking forward to KD3

10:31

Superstar
Daps
The two deaths Nas mentioned on his IG really made me think about how each King's Disease album has a track where Nas says rest in peace to a recently lost icon, rapper, person etc. KD1 it was rest in peace to Kobe and Nip. KD2 it was rest in peace to Ecstasy and DMX. Takeoff is the huge one recently but there have been so many this year, I'd imagine some will be mentioned on KD3.
He mentioned losing Young Dolph on Magic. This was roughly a few weeks after it happened.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
shouldve done some cross promotion with black panther 2. i know he has one of them inspirational black joints on here.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
shouldve done some cross promotion with black panther 2. i know he has one of them inspirational black joints on here.

That generally takes 1-2 years of negotiating plus the way they’ve done the BP soundtracks Nas would have had to commit to an entire album “Inspired By” the film or at least multiple tracks.

That type of promotion can be invaluable but it really doesn’t fit for the KD series.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s focus on the positive. @Life is Good what are you most excited about in regards to Kd3?
I’m excited about hearing the music for the first time bc as a fan that’s my focus. I’m a fan of the KD series and will miss his music if he ever decides to not make music for a very long time. As a fan I’m happy to celebrate the great music he & Hitboy are creating for us. Appreciation is major and sometimes fans don’t show that bc for some odd reason we feel we can dictate the work of an artist and devalue them, their time and skill. No artist is perfect or void of criticism but there is a such thing as overboard. I have no worries about KD 3 dropping 11/11/22 no matter who else is dropping bc Nas & Hit has proven their GREATNESS time & time again. Let’s celebrate and appreciate Nas & Hitboy!

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The two deaths Nas mentioned on his IG really made me think about how each King's Disease album has a track where Nas says rest in peace to a recently lost icon, rapper, person etc. KD1 it was rest in peace to Kobe and Nip. KD2 it was rest in peace to Ecstasy and DMX. Takeoff is the huge one recently but there have been so many this year, I'd imagine some will be mentioned on KD3.

Prince Markie Dee (Shock G).....

And even Magic had "Marvin Gaye to Young Dolph, we taking out our brothers."

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
YKTV was corny to me too, I skipped that shyt literally every time other than the first time, lol. Replace Me is a good record tho, you lost me there. “All Bad” got skipped a lot more than Replace Me for me. Whatever tho, all opinionated. You fukked with the rest of the albums tho besides those joints?

Yeah fukked with all of the KD albums, including All Bad...

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m excited about hearing the music for the first time bc as a fan that’s my focus. I’m a fan of the KD series and will miss his music if he ever decides to not make music for a very long time. As a fan I’m happy to celebrate the great music he & Hitboy are creating for us. Appreciation is major and sometimes fans don’t show that bc for some odd reason we feel we can dictate the work of an artist and devalue them, their time and skill. No artist is perfect or void of criticism but there is a such thing as overboard. I have no worries about KD 3 dropping 11/11/22 no matter who else is dropping bc Nas & Hit has proven their GREATNESS time & time again. Let’s celebrate and appreciate Nas & Hitboy!
I’m with you on this fam. It’s like Christmas night as an adult when Esco drops.