Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
All Bad is one of my favorite tracks of the covid era.

Hopefully we get one song about relationships on kd3

If I could guess, KD3 is going to have the hardest stuff in the beginning, some classic Nas bangers. Then the centerpiece of the album (first single, possibly), along with a feature from the younger rappers. After that, the album will have the love songs and the softer stuff will come in, more of an R&B influence. Then something reflective and hopeful near the end, with a message for the current generation.

Insert Charlie Wilson, surprise guests, a Hit Boy verse, and Nas talking about the I.E. weather, and that's King's Disease III. :mjgrin:

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
yeah Replace Me and All Bad are probably my two most played songs from all 3, and Full Circle might be third which is another relationship track

I just wish Replace Me had a second Nas verse and Big Sean's verse is cheese, usually skip it

I think KD1 sounds better now than KD2 for me, but Magic is Nas' 5th best

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to play armchair A&R but i’d love to see Nas go back on Drink Champs and make one last return to Breakfast Club while Angela Yee is still there

I would like that also but if he do drink champs, I need jungle by his side…. That brotherly love, jungles character, and nore amping them up would make a perfect Setting…. wishful thinking, mega joins in halfway

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I would like that also but if he do drink champs, I need jungle by his side…. That brotherly love, jungles character, and nore amping them up would make a perfect Setting…. wishful thinking, mega joins in halfway

I’d rather it be Nas and Hit-Boy together so they can really get into the recording process and how they built their chemistry over four albums.

Jungle might get drunk and start some shyt

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d rather it be Nas and Hit-Boy together so they can really get into the recording process and how they built their chemistry over four albums.

Jungle might get drunk and start some shyt

I see your point. I rather that type of interview for hot 97. For drink champs, bring hitboy in there for sure but add a little more than just a business type vibe By bringing jungle. More personal shyt That we wouldn’t normally know about during the process…

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's going to have a song addressing Pete Rock and the photographer suing him over the Pac picture. I'm calling it now.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He's going to have a song addressing Pete Rock and the photographer suing him over the Pac picture. I'm calling it now.

A whole song? Maybe a line or two, I doubt an entire song because if i’m not mistaken both issues haven’t gone to court yet or been settled.

The guy suing him over the Pac photo is foul as hell.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A whole song? Maybe a line or two, I doubt an entire song because if i’m not mistaken both issues haven’t gone to court yet or been settled.

The guy suing him over the Pac photo is foul as hell.
Good point.. I'm sure there's not too much he can say about it right now but I like u said he might can give them a few bars.