Nas - King's Disease III (Discussion Thread)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
America off that album is personal GOAT Nas track to me. I agree with the Chris Brown & Game track.....take that off and that album is perfect to me.
Nothing wrong with the Chris Brown and Game track but it didn’t fit the album. Should’ve been replaced with Letter To The King.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's something pleasant but ultimately hollow about Hitboy's beats.

There's nothing he does that I hear and think it's trash but he rarely comes with something that feels truly inspired. Especially the stuff he gives Nas.

On paper it's the kind of beats I want to hear Nas on but his shyt is bland and lacks flavor.
I know what you mean even though I really enjoy the production. Biggest issue is the drums aren’t hard/snappy enough. Still loved kd2 and magic

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I revisited untitled this morning and that album is phenomenal. I could have done without that Chris brown song though.

I like Testify. Wish it was a full length song. I think the concept behind Slave & The Master was brilliant.

I just can’t get with the album as a whole. The production, way it flows, features.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
America is dope but man the original would've been killer if they cleared the sample....

:ohlawd:

Both are dope, I do wish the sample was cleared as well. I like the synths Stargate used to add some layers to the track. I don't know how it would have sounded but the vocal samples with the synths would have been crazy IMO. Would make it one of those must play tracks in an arena or a large venue for a show.

Ball

All Star
Daps
Will we be getting a single tomorrow? And then a tracklist next week? Some interviews too.

Gotta build up the hype with 2 weeks left

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Eldorado Black tape was way better then the Nikka tape imo...the cdq was Azz and the dj 31 degrees loud drops ruined every song but it had way better exclusives like yo if Nas put Fear of Mandingo on Untitled maaaaan it would have added the extra edge needed on an already edgy project...the Nikka tape was basically blends wit guest verses...

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will we be getting a single tomorrow? And then a tracklist next week? Some interviews too.

Gotta build up the hype with 2 weeks left
Track list usually happen the week of release. I suspect that we get something tomorrow or definitely next week

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I think a Nas feat J.Cole or Kendrick lead single would create the biggest buzz with the mainstream internet/blogs/podcasts/

shyt Nas and Kendrick got the same manager now, so who knows :noah:

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Res
America is dope but man the original would've been killer if they cleared the sample....

:ohlawd:

This era Nas hit different. From streets disciple to untitled. A lot of underrated gems here and I was in my teenage years really in the world and bumping these joints

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a Nas feat J.Cole or Kendrick lead single would create the biggest buzz with the mainstream internet/blogs/podcasts/

shyt Nas and Kendrick got the same manager now, so who knows :noah:
I agree if Nas did decide to do a single. I would come with one of the heavy hitter features

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my personal opinion. Nas too big of an icon to go for a single with a rapper off rip for the obvious…. As second single, for sure…

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
my personal opinion. Nas too big of an icon to go for a single with a rapper off rip for the obvious…. As second single, for sure…

true if he did it with NBAYoungBoy or Lil Baby or some shyt

but a J.Cole/Kendrick feature would make sense.... one of the GOAT's doing a feature with the Goats of this generation.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true if he did it with NBAYoungBoy or Lil Baby or some shyt

but a J.Cole/Kendrick feature would make sense.... one of the GOAT's doing a feature with the Goats of this generation.

you bugging with that taylor swift shyt. Must have edit it in time lol…..