Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas is at the bucket list period of his life where he is stable financially, legacy wise.. love to see it! I remember the days of the sony music forums when nas was flamed for being broke, happy the way it's all turned out for him musically and financially

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Aside from the obvious excitement of this finally potentially coming to fruition, this was my first thought.

All the bullshyt we've been reading all these years from the Nas stans on this board about how that 90s shyt is dead, nobody wants to hear washed up Preemo beats, dusty n*ggas living in the past, blah blah blah will go completely out the window if this album finally happens.
Just like it did with Motion :sas2:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
People with worse relationships have mended their issues to work together. I don’t see why 2 grown men in their 50’s can’t do the same.

Pete would get in the studio with Nas one day and then be talking shyt on Twitter the next lol. Nas is still cool enough to shout Pete out for his contribution to Illmatic but I think that's as far as it's gonna go.