Nas debuts at #1, pushes 149K (LiG could be # 1 in it's second week)

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
And Kanye.

Not only did Nas outsell Miller, but Miller only released when his preorders got to 150. It took about 2 months for that to happen.

he only sold 25k preorders ..dont make up stories...and those albums SOLD regardless...random people just aint preordering albums unless theyre fans, they wouldve bought it anyway

its ok breh...nas has the same fanbase numbers-wise as mac miller in 2k12 :russ:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad nikkas brought up the Jay shyt...

He's hiding behind other artists on his singles. If he would drop a DOA, Jockin Jay-z, History, and let it ride he do 150k his first week

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

He's hiding behind other artists on his singles. If he would drop a DOA, Jockin Jay-z, History, and let it ride he do 150k his first week

So you're saying if he solo songs like Nas, he'd do the same amt? :youngsabo:

MMM

Daps
Reppin
UK
they under shipped apparently too so 2nd week might not be a normal drop off

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
His lead single from Kingdom Come was "show me what you got"

Lead single from American Gangster was "Roc Boys"

Lead single from Blueprint 3 was "D.O.A"

:mindblown:

that nikka spent millions on promotion for Kingdom Come...Def Jam was even tight bout that shyt...and Blueprint 3 had HIT singles like Run This Town AND Empire State Of Mind...but I still think Jay would sell more out the gate then Nas tho..he's simply just more popular...

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

This just isn't true.. Jay is more popular than Nas in the mainstream period..Nobody ever says "I don't like rap, but I listen to Nas"...While you hear this from Jay-Z and Eminem fans all the time...Oprah and Michelle Obama probably don't even know who Nas is...Jay has just done a superior job at self promotion...

It's been that way for over a decade... He doesn't need Alicia Keys and Kanye to outsell Nas...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This just isn't true.. Jay is more popular than Nas in the mainstream period..Nobody ever says "I don't like rap, but I listen to Nas"...While you hear this from Jay-Z and Eminem fans all the time...Oprah and Michelle Obama probably don't even know who Nas is...Jay has just done a superior job at self promotion...

It's been that way for over a decade... He doesn't need Alicia Keys and Kanye to outsell Nas...

basically...