Nas debuts at #1, pushes 149K (LiG could be # 1 in it's second week)

Superstar
Daps
The shyt will be 200k by mid-August AT LEAST
Gold by the end of the year is a near guarantee

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The shyt will be gold by mid-August AT LEAST

That would be approximately 3 weeks from now :beli:. Nas is going to reach gold before Chris Brown? :beli:

Shout out to my breh Nas, but at some pointwe need to meet reality. Nas may be the greatest living rapper, but his core fanbase is not as large as the other two big guys who are still relevant from the end of the last millenium (Jay-Z and Eminem). Half his fanbase bootlegs anyhow. With that said, is the deluxe version on amazon? I'm about to just download it. Or is the cover art and the insides worth it? I figured they would be and that's why I didn't just do that already.

Superstar
Daps

That would be approximately 3 weeks from now :beli:. Nas is going to reach gold before Chris Brown? :beli:

Shout out to my breh Nas, but at some pointwe need to meet reality. Nas may be the greatest living rapper, but his core fanbase is not as large as the other two big guys who are still relevant from the end of the last millenium (Jay-Z and Eminem). Half his fanbase bootlegs anyhow. With that said, is the deluxe version on amazon? I'm about to just download it. Or is the cover art and the insides worth it? I figured they would be and that's why I didn't just do that already.

I edited it breh:shaq2:
I was thinking gold but I meant 200k

And buy the CD, don't fukk with MP3s
It'll be a cherished item for years to come and plus its got higher quality

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
cdq >>

plus you will always have that memory of rippin off that fukkin platic(thats a bytch to get off when you in a hurry)

and poppin it in your cd player in your ride and just be like :ooh::gladbron::ahh:

nothing compares..

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
20 years in the game, your 10th album, pushing better numbers than 95% of the rappers out now?:obama:

What was Gucci's #'s again? :scusthov:
What was Wackas #'s again? :scusthov:
Currensy?
Krit?
Wale?
Mac Miller?

Nobody from nas' era is coming anywhere close, except for Jay. This ain't as high a number as what he woulda been pushing 10 years ago, but I still salute him for delivery quality stuff after so many years.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
20 years in the game, your 10th album, pushing better numbers than 95% of the rappers out now?:obama:

What was Gucci's #'s again? :scusthov:
What was Wackas #'s again? :scusthov:
Currensy?
Krit?
Wale?
Mac Miller?

Nobody from nas' era is coming anywhere close, except for Jay. This ain't as high a number as what he woulda been pushing 10 years ago, but I still salute him for delivery quality stuff after so many years.

wale 160k, mac miller 145k :heh: