Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@Blackout @KOOL-AID

Can you two fukk nikkas explain why you dapped this post? Show me the panels where Naruto says he needs to be in Sage or Fox mode to use the Rasenshuriken safely? Since when is he not able to throw it in base form? :stopitslime:
lol @Blackout already answered tsunade sed it does irreversible damage on the cellular level when they examined kakuzu's body, she mention naruto's hand got some residual effect from it and was damaged. this is why he bushed the tech until his sage training which allowed him to throw it. In KCM/Bijuu mode he uses his chakra arms to use the attack. and watch who u call a fukk nikka slime.
If naruto dies imma throw this shyt in the bushes
i mean potentially killing off two gods by the same person who is a kid makes this shyt lose points, but shyt i am curious about what happened and what new advances the ninja world has, i'll keep reading until i get answers and if they retarded its bushes.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
lol @Blackout already answered tsunade sed it does irreversible damage on the cellular level when they examined kakuzu's body, she mention naruto's hand got some residual effect from it and was damaged. this is why he bushed the tech until his sage training which allowed him to throw it. In KCM/Bijuu mode he uses his chakra arms to use the attack. and watch who u call a fukk nikka slime.

;ehh:

I went back and read some chapers, looks like i ws wrong. Players fukk up. :ehh:
http://www.mangafreak.eu/read/naruto/418/14

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

;ehh:

I went back and read some chapers, looks like i ws wrong. Players fukk up. :ehh:
http://www.mangafreak.eu/read/naruto/418/14

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good god boruto comes off like a little fukk nikka.

uzi was a degenerate back in the day. but he meant well. and there was a good reason why he had to fight for recognition.

boruto is like the leaf village jojo simmons. grew up privileged and wanna act out for no reason. wouldnt have a village or a family if not for young lightning, and this is how he says thanks? his crew dont even fukk with him 100% cause they know he's a little dikkhead. bounced and left him to hang out with his cheat codes.

obviously something will wake him up eventually. but right now... dude is annoying.

jojo uzi. smmfh.... :snoop:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

uzi was a degenerate back in the day. but he meant well. and there was a good reason why he had to fight for recognition.

boruto is like the leaf village jojo simmons. grew up privileged and wanna act out for no reason. wouldnt have a village or a family if not for young lightning, and this is how he says thanks? his crew dont even fukk with him 100% cause they know he's a little dikkhead. bounced and left him to hang out with his cheat codes.

obviously something will wake him up eventually. but right now... dude is annoying.

He's acting out because his pops "ignores" him and is always busy and sends clones to hang out with him and not the real him
Go watch the boruto movie Manga is just covering that again

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha:so nobody is going to talk about about how Boruto could use Byakugan in only one eye kakashi style :dead: ?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

He called Boruto Jojo Simmons :deadrose:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I just want to see whats up with Borutos Byakugan.

He should be able to activate it based on his mom and just like his sis did.

I want to see what pathetic excuse they are gonna make to say why he cant activate it.

Last edited: