Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's acting out because his pops "ignores" him and is always busy and sends clones to hang out with him and not the real him
Go watch the boruto movie Manga is just covering that again

who said i didnt watch the movie?

"why" he's acting that way is the problem. in context (doubly ironic, given that you told me to watch the movie), he makes for a horrible protagonist. nothing about him or his actions makes you empathize with the character.

salad is the perfect counter-argument. she basically has the exact same problem as boruto. but she comes off as a much more interesting, compelling, well-rounded character.

jojo uzi comes off like he grew up in the suburbs and needs his face flattened a few times. which naruto basically acknowledged in his convo with sauce-god.

i know he'll redeem himself eventually. but that doesnt make his motivations any less shytty, or the writing of him as a character right now any more compelling.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how did naruto die? That kid on their team mizuki? is that oro's kid or something?

is sasuke really gonna train boruto to kill his pops it would be funny if that's true.

Also they're stepping their technology game up. Nikkas on planes, trains and automobiles :mjlol:

chakra is becoming :flabbynsick: just use this technology device on your arm and you're as strong as kakashi

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how did naruto die? That kid on their team mizuki? is that oro's kid or something?

is sasuke really gonna train boruto to kill his pops it would be funny if that's true.

Also they're stepping their technology game up. Nikkas on planes, trains and automobiles :mjlol:

chakra is becoming :flabbynsick: just use this technology device on your arm and you're as strong as kakashi
Naruto better be incapacitated. I'm not a fan of this whole series existing. It screams unnecessary sequel. Naruto had god tier power at the end of the series. Nobody left around would be strong enough to kill him.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naruto better be incapacitated. I'm not a fan of this whole series existing. It screams unnecessary sequel. Naruto had god tier power at the end of the series. Nobody left around would be strong enough to kill him.

the only way to justify it is if that shady scientist created bullets or killed him with technology

i remember kishi saying

guns >> ninjas

so he probably died that way or something