Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
i have no problem with the new boruto manga :yeshrug: if Naruto dies oh well, get over it. if this new series can get the same feeling as first half Naruto and keep it... i will enjoy it more then the original. if not then its just the same as the 2nd half to me and i will most likely never read it

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't think young Uzi had a couple of side pieces :sas1:, you saw how the hoes were throwing themselves at him after he became the hero of the leaf :sas2:

nah, he wasn't a horn dog like that. He only wanted suckura and she only wasn't sasugay back then. them other chicks didn't want to give him the bunz like ino, temari, etc..

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
nah, he wasn't a horn dog like that. He only wanted suckura and she only wasn't sasugay back then. them other chicks didn't want to give him the bunz like ino, temari, etc..
Yeah but once he became young uzi da gawd after pain. He had bytches tossing soakin wet panties at him

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but once he became young uzi da gawd after pain. He had bytches tossing soakin wet panties at him

he wanted sakura to the very end though

if i was him i would've had 1000 shadow clones across every village filletting every female ninja i could

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Kishi not drawing this one.

Hope its like most mangas and the artist gets better as they get used to drawing the characters though
whatever they think they're doing with sasuke's hair they need to stop:mjlol:

how they just gon completely change the texture like that? they got him looking like a greaseball severus snape:bryan:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Reading Boruto now but the anime looks great. Pretty much follow the manga to a T. The Kaguya/Hagoromo/Hamura backstory coming up looks pretty dope though. It was much needed.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
OK yeah, just gonna have to let Boruto flesh out. Obviously there's a ton of shyt that went down for Boruto to be 1v1 on what used to be the Hokage Rock and Konoha being decimated.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the fukking coli... :deadmanny:

Well it didn't work out for him in try outs but he got a second chance to appeal to the kids and had to bribe naruto to appear

Here is the first pic of his failure
It made the kids cry

latest

2nd one worked due to a
Bribe here is his success

tumblr_mqzd4lDLm91qku0boo1_500.jpg