Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
13095929_800300093438165_3602457454294449728_n.jpg

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Sakura actually having the nerve to say she caught up to Naruto and Sasuke during the war:why: :beli::rudy::heh::bryan:

Sasuke wouldn't even have to activate his sharingan to wipe the floor with her and Naruto in Sage mode would stomp the fukk out of her:mjlol:

I'm not gonna lie though, I teared up when Minato showed up during the war:wow::mjcry:

Dude was legit unstoppable. Only a simultaneous attack from the Nine Tails and Obito managed to stop him:banderas: And it was only because he decided to use the death seal on himself :umad:

Not to mention he was ready to take on the future Raikage and the 8 tails jinchuuriki in a 2v1 with no fear:dahell:

Daps
Reppin
London
:usure:How is Naruto not sending dudes to check on Orochimaru periodically? Dude needs to be monitored closely. Dude creating multiple artificial humans with access to perfect sage mode.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Sakura actually having the nerve to say she caught up to Naruto and Sasuke during the war:why: :beli::rudy::heh::bryan:

Sasuke wouldn't even have to activate his sharingan to wipe the floor with her and Naruto in Sage mode would stomp the fukk out of her:mjlol:

I'm not gonna lie though, I teared up when Minato showed up during the war:wow::mjcry:

Dude was legit unstoppable. Only a simultaneous attack from the Nine Tails and Obito managed to stop him:banderas: And it was only because he decided to use the death seal on himself :umad:

Not to mention he was ready to take on the future Raikage and the 8 tails jinchuuriki in a 2v1 with no fear:dahell:

Why would Naruto have to use Sage mode to defeat Sakura? You bugging. Naruto wouldn't have to power up.