Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not feeling that first chapter of Burrito or whatever the fukk the name is. If Kage Uzi and Sasuke really end up dead this shyt is garbage bin status...who am I kidding I already don't respect this shyt. Naruto officially ended for me when he became Hokage. fukk this other bullshyt. His kid is a c*nt.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@Blackout @KOOL-AID

Can you two fukk nikkas explain why you dapped this post? Show me the panels where Naruto says he needs to be in Sage or Fox mode to use the Rasenshuriken safely? Since when is he not able to throw it in base form? :stopitslime:
Tsunade

Sakura is as strong or probably even stronger than her and we all know what Tsunade did to Jiraya with him having Sage mode when he peeped on her.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Calling it Hinata is dead and boruto got her eye implanted
He couldn't activate his cuz somewhere along the line or only could use 1 he lost a eye in a serious fight
Hinata on the verge of death gives her son her eye kinda like how kakashi got his from obito
Baruto even looks older

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You can have a new protagonist without shytting on and killing off the old ones. fukk this manga...shyt is fanfic status to me.
sauce and nardo aint dead.

hell the narutoverse fought a war, and NEJI was the only person naruto gave a fukk about that died :russ:

this series has a HORRIBLE habit of being too scared to kill main charcters :dame:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
sauce and nardo aint dead.

hell the narutoverse fought a war, and NEJI was the only person naruto gave a fukk about that died :russ:

this series has a HORRIBLE habit of being too scared to kill main charcters :dame:

His clone died :wow: