Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF...

Orochimaru out here creating multiple Mitsukis..with crazy power too! Kid probably got shyt from everybody during the last war. :damn:

Oro just playing with his head to see if he could activate Sage Mode. :wtf:

This kid could wreck Boruto and Sarada.

I knew Oro didn't change. He's even more crazy and androgynous than ever. Wonder if he's planning to have Mitsuki get his revenge on Konoha. :ohhh:

Yeah.....that shyt had me :wtf: and :mindblown:.

That's nikka Oro just :wow: he will never change.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Well I guess that'll be written into the story here soon.

His teammates have Sage Mode and the Sharingan already so it makes sense.
Neji was the underrated goat character on the show until Kishimoto's fetish for Sharingan destroyed that :heh: hope Boruto rectify that.

then again lookin at how an assistant is fukking up Gantz' sequel, i dont have high hopes for this series :beli:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Neji was the underrated goat character on the show until Kishimoto's fetish for Sharingan destroyed that :heh: hope Boruto rectify that.

then again lookin at how an assistant is fukking up Gantz' sequel, i dont have high hopes for this series :beli:
Gantz sequel? :feedme: nıgga! :feedme: !

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

It still pisses me off how they never gave Neji enough shine, and then they just killed him off. We should've gotten a Sasuke vs Neji fight somewhere in the series.

Neji was suppose to lead the Hyuga, not have a fodder death :to: