Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orochimaru got his shyt wrecked by Itachi then quit the Ataksuki. :mjlol:

Dude would've been dead if batty boy Kabuto didn't interfere. No one uses genjutsu better than Itachi and its not close.

When Itachi's first partner died and everybody wanna team-up with Itachi and they fought over him :mjlol:

Itachi bytch-slapped Orochimaru. Orochimaru was like :damn: "Itachi, Itachii" while Itachi was like "why should I do with you?.....kill you right now or I might be able to use you as a pawn, etc" Oroc :whoa:. You right lucky Kabuto saved his ass

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
WTF...

Orochimaru out here creating multiple Mitsukis..with crazy power too! Kid probably got shyt from everybody during the last war. :damn:

Oro just playing with his head to see if he could activate Sage Mode. :wtf:

This kid could wreck Boruto and Sarada.

I knew Oro didn't change. He's even more crazy and androgynous than ever. Wonder if he's planning to have Mitsuki get his revenge on Konoha. :ohhh:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm loving this Akatsuki backstory. Hidan was just a psycho murdering and stringing them up in trees.

:blessed: we need more story of Hidan but why he so obsessed Lord of Jashin and how the hell he got immoral?
I was talking about the new manga spinoff :skip:

Then send me the damn link breh.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:blessed: we need more story of Hidan but why he so obsessed Lord of Jashin and how the hell he got immoral?

Then send me the damn link breh.
Man they could do so much on his character and jutsu its crazy. I know people like to shyt on Shippuuden but Akatsuki were one of the dopest clicks ever. I want to see the fight that Kakuza and the 1st had and how he became immortal too.