Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
kagebunshin no goddamn family jutsu :heh: everybody in they mother knows it. And Same with Rasengan :heh:

Now If Boruto can awaken Byakugan...:ohhh:

Rasengan kinda is though

Minato created it, who taught it to Jiraiya, who taught it to Naruto when Minato died. Naruto taught it to Konohamaru, who taught it to Boruto.

There's levels to this like Meek said:lolbron:

And don't sleep on Himawari:mjpls: I bet she'll get the Byakugan instead of Boruto

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Rasengan kinda is though

Minato created it, who taught it to Jiraiya, who taught it to Naruto when Minato died. Naruto taught it to Konohamaru, who taught it to Boruto.

And don't sleep on Himawari:mjpls: I bet she'll get the Byakugan instead of Boruto
I think she has it already

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rasengan kinda is though

Himawari has it. In the manga. When Hirmawari wanted to bring her panda toy to the ceremony but Boruto was :camby:to her, not to bring her toy cause he would feel that he would end up carrying it and tried to take her toy away but instead of her toy got head ripped off in the ensuring tug of war so Himawari was:sadbron: and awakened her Byakugan so she went :demonic: and attacked Boruto in her anger so Boruto was like:whoa:. Naruto saw what's going on and sensing her killing intent so Naruto rushed in and shielded Boruto, Naruto was knocked out in the process. Boruto was :merchant: when he realized her sister knocked his father and could be worse for him so he ran like a bytch from her and hide but Himawari was like :troll: "Oh, you wanna play Hide n Seek game" but she already located him hiding inn a closet. Boruto was like :damn: :sadcam:

Himawari has Naruto's eyes but got mother Byakugan.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Himawari has it. In the manga. When Hirmawari wanted to bring her panda toy to the ceremony but Boruto was :camby:to her, not to bring her toy cause he would feel that he would end up carrying it and tried to take her toy away but instead of her toy got head ripped off in the ensuring tug of war so Himawari was:sadbron: and awakened her Byakugan so she went :demonic: and attacked Boruto in her anger so Boruto was like:whoa:. Naruto saw what's going on and sensing her killing intent so Naruto rushed in and shielded Boruto, Naruto was knocked out in the process. Boruto was :merchant: when he realized her sister knocked his father and could be worse for him so he ran like a bytch from her and hide but Himawari was like :troll: "Oh, you wanna play Hide n Seek game" but she already located him hiding inn a closet. Boruto was like :damn: :sadcam:

Himawari has Naruto's eyes but got mother Byakugan.

Yea she is the one that is gonna be a beast fukked up daddy made her breh scared shytless

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It would be dope if Boruto has Byakugan....it would make the story better.

If these fukk boys just follow the simple as formula from naruto part 1 shyt will be dope
Naruto part 1 had elite potential goat potential then ship fukked it up

Part 1 displayed a great
Story and fight scenes while also showing the other cast their value
Till this day shyt still got me mad as fukk that they destroyed the potential to this series

Don't get me wrong ship had great moments but still wasn't what it could of been

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
If these fukk boys just follow the simple as formula from naruto part 1 shyt will be dope
Naruto part 1 had elite potential goat potential then ship fukked it up

Part 1 displayed a great
Story and fight scenes while also showing the other cast their value
Till this day shyt still got me mad as fukk that they destroyed the potential to this series

Don't get me wrong ship had great moments but still wasn't what it could of been
problem is naruto the character never progressed. Kishimoto scrapped development after every bullsht poewrup.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This current filler arc is better than anything kishi has written in years. :stopitslime:

Kishi stepping away from naruto is actuality a blessing in disguise:blessed: