Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know about that one breh. :jbhmm:
I do and he's the realest Uchiha who didn't give a fukk about clans and power he just wanted to ensure the future of the leaf and avoid war by any means necessary. Madara is probably more powerful but if Itachi was alive that would have been a hell of a fight.
"Every jutsu has a weakness"-Itachi

Edit:
And he would have bodied adult Sasuke. He could've killed Sasuke easily in their last fight and he was sick.

Last edited:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I do and he's the realest Uchiha who didn't give a fukk about clans and power he just wanted to ensure the future of the leaf and avoid war by any means necessary. Madara is probably more powerful but if Itachi was alive that would have been a hell of a fight.

Edit:
And he would have bodied adult Sasuke. He could've killed Sasuke easily in their last fight and he was sick.

Sorry breh but it wouldn't even be close

Madara easily took on the Kages and Hashirama. Madara already has the EMS and Rinnegan.

Adult Sasuke would stomp the shyt out of Itachi :russ::dead: The only person that can kill adult Sasuke is adult Naruto and even then it explicitly says both of them would die if it happened iirc

I'll post some scans later:ahh:

teacher

All Star
Daps

Edit:

between the 3 as far as strictly fighting power I think its

Sasuke w/indra activated> Madara w/1st hokage cells(no edo tensei)> itachi

but I think Itachi is smarter then all of them probably the smartest person in the manga by far, kinda like batman so he wouldn't get washed IMHO, if they underestimate him he could come out on top

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Madara is probably more powerful but if Itachi was alive that would have been a hell of a fight.
Probably? Breh, Edo Madara washed everyone but Hashirama with little effort. Meanwhile, Itachi and Sasuke were having trouble with Kabuto. :mjlol:

Edit:
Sasuke was 14/15 in their last fight. That fight is irrelevant.

Sasuke with EMS/Rinnegan is not losing to Itachi. He's got access to all Six Paths, skip through different dimensions, teleport, etc, etc. Itachi is nice but by the end, Sasuke is truly ridiculous. Not to mention he and Madara being reincarnations of Indra.

Blame the writer. He threw Naruto and Sasuke waaaay over the top because of Madara being so powerful.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the face

E858WJe.png

Or you get a meteor bigger than a mountain dropped on you:francis:

Madara was easily slicing mountains which is crazy:dead:

MLCqjur.png

Itachi can plan all he wants, but there is literally nothing he can do that will damage Madara or take Madara's hits

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
I just wanna know why Obito didn't kill Itachi when he was little. And why Itachi and him remained cool through the years and he decided that obito was the dude he needed to have help him. Could Obito have decided that Itachi was too powerful to kill?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I just wanna know why Obito didn't kill Itachi when he was little. And why Itachi and him remained cool through the years and he decided that obito was the dude he needed to have help him. Could Obito have decided that Itachi was too powerful to kill?
Obito was grooming him for the akatsuki

teacher

All Star
Daps
Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the face

E858WJe.png

Or you get a meteor bigger than a mountain dropped on you:francis:

Madara was easily slicing mountains which is crazy:dead:

MLCqjur.png

Itachi can plan all he wants, but there is literally nothing he can do that will damage Madara or take Madara's hits

I did say Madara with 1st hokage cells> itachi :ld:and no edo tensei all those things he did were edo tensei madara....live madara with no eyes was bodying fodder

Last edited: